chapter 5| s u s p i c i o n

november 1st
8:00 am
SEO CASTLE

november 1st8:00 amSEO CASTLE

***

"rock, paper, scissors?"

"yes."

"why don't you just go wake her."

"why don't you go do it?"

"no."

"okay then shut up."

"come on let's just rock, paper, scissors it.."

"wait but...you know who's good with the hygiene and styling? sunoo. so sunoo should go do it."

"excuse-"

"gO!"

my eyes flutter open due to the feeling of being shaken. my eyes fully open and i am faced with one of the prince.

"o-oh...sunoo...good morning...or...what time is it?" i question in confusion as i sit up.

"it's eight in the morning. um, i was instructed to show you where you can you know...get ready..." says sunoo a bit awkwardly.

"yeah okay sounds good...um...the thing is though...um...i had a bag with me...it had some clothes in it." i say as i start looking around the room.

"oh about that, jay put that bag somewhere cause he said it was cursed so we all have no idea where your bag is." says sunoo with a sorry and worried look.

i scoff and sit on the bed, "what am i gonna wear then?" i question to myself trying to think.

"about that, we're allowing you to look into our mothers closet." says sunoo with a small smile.

"oh...so...i'm gonna have to wear a...dress?" i say nervously.

i'm not really a fond of dresses. ive never really liked how i looked in dresses. but being in a dress and living in this place with seven famous prince is...strange.

"what are you so nervous about? you dont like dresses? don't worry about it. i'm sure you'll look great." says sunoo with a smile.

"uhh..great...okay...um...well...mmm...can you show me your moms closet please?" i question with a small smile.

sunoo nods and smiles and i follow behind him. he opens the door and all of the sudden there are six boys piled against each other with shocked facial expressions. they were probably eavesdropping.