chapter 23| t h e s t r e s s w o n t s t o p !

____________________________________(tw/ blood)sunghoons pov

(tw/ blood)
sunghoons pov...

"hello?" i call out into the dark woods, "anyone there?"

suddenly in a blink of an eye im in a beautiful garden with hyejin. a smile spreads across my face. she's wearing a dress. she looks like a princess.

"wanna get away?" i hear myself question.
"yes please." responded hyejin with a smile.

i stood up and grabbed the hyejins hand and we walked away leaving my three brothers niki, jay, and sunoo behind who were arguing.

suddenly i was back in the woods. except this time it was dark and scary again and hyejin wasn't with me. i look around, "hyejin?! where are you!?"

im about to call for her again when suddenly i hear hyejins voice, "sunghoon?"

i turn and see hyejin being held by the neck from a guy. this guy looked familiar. he started to walk closer towards me and it hit me. it's the new guy k, with his hand around hyejins neck.

hyejin was sobbing and blood began to pour out of her mouth.

"too late sunghoon. too late." said k with a smirk.

in a flash deep gashes formed across hyejins stomach area. my eyes widen, "HYEJIN!"

my eyes burst open and i wake up in a panic. sweat is dripping down my face and tears were falling out of my eyes. thankfully what i just saw was a dream. but why did i dream about that?

the scene of her and i in that gazebo in the garden...it seemed so familiar to me. but it was weird cause i mean...why did it look like we were in the 1800s? we were dressed so formally, especially my brothers.

but the image of hyejin dying right in front of me cant get out of my head. truly, i am worried an terrified. i need to see if she's okay. but why did that guy k come out in the dream? why was he holding her like that?

but ever since i've met k, i've always felt like i shouldn't trust him. i've always gotten a bad feeling about him and his brothers. this dream is now really showing that i shouldn't allow him to get an inch close to hyejin.

i need to keep an eye on him and hyejin.

3rd person pov...

hyejin made her way into the school with beomgyu by her side. she felt anxious about finally going back to school but she felt pretty safe knowing that heeseung was going back as well.