chapter 15| w o r s t d a y e v e r !

____________________________________3rd person pov

3rd person pov...

"one more day hyejin! one more day!" taunted beomgyu as he poked hyejins arm repeatedly.

"STOP! i get so nervous thinking about it." complained hyejin as she slapped beomgyus hand away.

"come on! look! like i said, the only things to just ignore are the jocks and popular girls! don't worry! you will be fine." said beomgyu as he continued on his drawing.

"yeah yeah i know...but ugh...i don't know...i haven't been to a public school in so long." sighed hyejin as she scrolled through beomgyus phone to change the music.

the past days, hyejin and beomgyu started to hang out more, especially since their mothers finally interacted and started hanging out with each other as well.

"don't worry hyejin, im sure you'll get the hang of it, in all honesty, it's not that bad." said beomgyu trying to calm the girl down.

"that's what you always say. what if i hate it? huh? what am i going to do?" questioned hyejin dramatically as she slid off her bed causing her to fall onto the ground.

"you're over thinking it. don't worry, your first day will be so good you'll be so thankful that, i mister choi beomgyu, convinced you to go." joked beomgyu causing hyejin to chuckle.

"whatever...i just hope tomorrow passes by quickly." said hyejin as she eyed beomgyus drawing.

beomgyu was about to speak up but was interrupted by hyejins mother who entered the room, "sorry to interrupt but beomgyu, your mom said that it's time to go."

"alright i'll get going." sighed beomgyu as he started to collect his art supplies.

hyejin stood up from the floor and the two made their way downstairs. beomgyu and hyejins mother we're standing by the front door laughing about whatever they were gossiping about.

"thank you for stopping by." said hyejins mother as with a smile
"thank you for inviting me," responded beomgyus mother, "come on beomgyu, bye hyejin!"

"good bye! bye beomgyu...see you tomorrow." said hyejin as she gave the boy a small hug.
"see you tomorrow." responded beomgyu as he let go and made his way out of the house.

hyejin and her mother sat at the dinner table, "how are you feeling about tomorrow?" questioned hyejins mother.

"i'm...nervous...but i think tomorrow will go by well." responded hyejin with a small chuckle.

"i'm sure you'll have a great time, but always remember to-"
"take my meds, yeah i know...but anyways, i'm just really glad that i met beomgyu, i have no idea what i'd do if i never met him." said hyejin

"i'm glad you met him as well, things will be easier for you in a way...anyways, when you're finished get to bed please it's about to be eleven." said hyejins mom as she stood up from her seat and placed her dishes in the sink.