chapter 12| g o n e.

____________________________________(a/n): hello, just a quick warning there are mentions of blood in this chapter and also be aware that there are lots of pov changes through out this chapter

(a/n): hello, just a quick warning there are mentions of blood in this chapter and also be aware that there are lots of pov changes through out this chapter. and this chapter will be pretty lengthy. thanks for reading! enjoyyy! <33
____________________________________
hyejins pov...

i feel my eyes start to flutter open due to the feeling of the sun seeping through my curtains. i turn and see sunghoon peacefully sleeping.

a smile spreads across my face realizing how none of this is a dream. i slowly get up but suddenly sunghoon pulls me closer to him, "no." he mumbled in his raspy morning voice.

i chuckle and just accept fate. i allow myself to fall back into sunghoons grip. that wasn't until there was a knock at the door.

"uh...come in!" i say in confusion.

the door opened and there i saw a maid, "good morning hyejin. um, the king informed me that he needs you in his tower immediately."

i feel my heart drop and pure fear take over my body. this kind of news is something i don't want to hear especially after the stylist told me what the king does.

"um okay, i'll be on my way." i say as i send a fake smile.

the maid slightly smiled and closed the door. i let out a shaky breath. i don't know what to expect. but i kind of do. but also i start to remember that today is the day that disaster happened.

even though the boys already created a plan in order to save their mother, i wonder if it's going to work. i wonder if the timeline of events will change.

i slowly make my way out of sunghoons grip. i'm surprised that he didn't wake up. i make my way out of the room carefully and quietly and start to make my way towards the kings tower.

i can feel my heart beating intensely as i got closer and closer to his tower. worry started to fill in me. but also, since i know who he is, i can probably out smart him and make sure sunghoon and i never grow apart.

i don't want to leave sunghoon. it feels so wrong leaving him.

i finally made it to the kings towers. the guards let me in and i walk up a couple of stairs until i make it in front of a large door. i knock and suddenly a chilling deep voice echoed from behind the door, "you may enter."

i let out a deep breath and open the door. i see the king sitting behind some desk that's full of papers, books, and magnifying glasses.

"ah! hyejin! please come in and take a seat." instructed the king kindly as he signaled for me to sit on the seat that was in front of his desk.

i awkwardly walked into the room and took a seat on the chair.

"so, you and sunghoon, how's it going?" questioned the king with a small smile.
"oh...um...things are great. really, i just...really adore everything about sunghoon. he's just an amazing person." i say with a smile.