chapter 27| a h e a v y d a y

____________________________________3rd person pov

3rd person pov

hyejin had wished that what happened the previous night just disappeared.

ever since she woke up in her room she didn't want to get out of bed. isa and beomgyu grew extremely worried, and had way too many questions since they basically saw everything that went down.

hyejin woke up with her ankle still in pain. it was wrapped up with unused shirts and her wrists were bruised. the images of sunghoon trying to attack her replayed into her head.

she wasn't mad at sunghoon. hyejin had an understanding about his state of mind and his body.

but the girl felt a bit terrified having to face sunghoon now.

hyejin then started to contemplate about sunghoon.

she absolutely loves prince sunghoon. the sunghoon she met in the 1800s.

but she also fell in love with modern day sunghoon. the sunghoon in her world.

now, she became extremely stressed not knowing what she wanted. in a way, the two were similar to her. but of course, there are some differences.

"hyejin...come on...at least drink your coffee...you haven't been eating well." said beomgyu taking the girl out of her thoughts.

hyejin stared off at the coffee that was sitting in front of her on the kitchen table. the girl sighed as she slowly dragged it towards her and took a small sip. she couldn't bare looking at her wrists.

all hyejin wanted to know right now was how sunghoon was doing. was he safe? was he able to eat? we're the questions that ran through her head. she couldn't imagine the confusion him and the rest of his brothers would be feeling at the moment.

poor heeseung, he'd probably have to explain everything.

"now hyejin.....are you ever going to explain to us...what the fuck happened?" questioned isa in a serious but worried tone.

hyejin groaned in annoyance, "it's just so much guys...i would but please...i don't want to be doing anything right now...i need to see sunghoon."

"no way im letting you see him! look how he left you! see hyejin! you should've never trusted him! you're crazy for needing him!" exclaimed isa.

"it wasn't his fault!" argued hyejin as her voice started to break.

"what do you mean? he literally hurt you! physically!"replied isa in an irritated manner.

hyejin stayed quiet. she didn't know wether she should tell her two best friends what's really going on or not. she felt like they'd call her crazy.

beomgyu broke the silence, "well....i mean...do you know about...you know.."
"don't start beom." interrupted isa with annoyance.