Chapter 4

~Intro~

Avocato rips off the head of an enemy soldier while his son, Little Cato, are standing next to him shooting. Some of the blood gets on them.

Mooncake watch's the entire scene then floats away to watch KVN run away from incoming soldiers, arms flailing.

Anaya shoots her gun at nearby soldiers before grabbing a spear from a fallen soldier and throwing it at a passing enemy ship, blowing it up.

Quinn shoot at enemy soldiers while Tribore hugged his legs tight.

The Lord Commander grins evilly while floating.

Gary shoots at the Lord Commander, but cookies smack him in the face, causing him to miss.

We see the title of the story.

The Galaxy One flies by, light folding.

Mooncake floats by causing the intro to end.

(Anaya's POV)

"So, remind me why were saving this guy again?", Gary asked, sounding a little annoyed. I stared at the star map and said, "Because, Quinn is in danger and we can help him."

Gray then groaned. "Okay, but how do you even know this guy?", Gary asked me.

"He was one of the guys that brought me here three years back. He's also one of the only ones who believe I was innocent.", Anaya replied. Before Gary could say anything else, Hue said, "Disabled transporter is now locked in. Dispatching Sames to secure Quinn."

"Over my hard nipples, Hue! If anyone is saving this guy and becoming the hero, it's me, the captain.", Gary objects. "Gary, for what is the 9,045th time, you are still a prisoner.", Hue told Gary.

"I disagree. As soon as the crap hit the interstellar fan, I became the captain for real.", Gary said. "Calculating, no.", Hue objects.

"Calculating, yes.", Gary says back. "I will use those powers to rescue Quincy.", Gary said.

"Quinn.", I corrected. "One week has been added to your sentence.", Hue tells Gary.

"Frickin' what what w what's new, Hue? What's new? Now, before I risk my life for a guy I know nothing about, does anyone perchance have a breath mint?", Gary asked. "Oh, can I have one, too?", I asked.

"Right here, Gary and Anaya.", KVN said, launching two mints down Gary and I's throats. And now we were chocking.

"Ach! Oh! God, no, I'm killing my best friends!", KVN said, shoving his claw down Gary's throat. Avocato just came up behind me and started patting my back.

What a nice guy. Eventually the mint came loose and I was able to breath again.

KVN managed to grab the breath mint from Gary's throat and was now waving it around. Gary then started yelling at him.

"Whoa, KVN, stay away, far away from me and Anaya forever! Oh, my God! Ugh!", Gary angrily said. He went off to save Quinn and once they were pulled in, I began to run down to the hanger bay.