The Torro Regatta

(3rd POV)

The remnants of the space battle floated around a human man holding onto a half-human woman. Both seemed to be dead and the woman wasn't wearing a helmet.

A light suddenly shines down on them. They are scooped up along with a lot of scrap pieces and are put through a sorter and put into a shoot for 'Just Crap'.

The lense for the man's helmet breaks and Gary Goodspeed wakes up, gasping for air. "Where- Where am I?", Gary asked, looking around.

He then notices the not breathing woman and begins panicking. He throws his helmet to the side and kneels next to her.

"Anaya! Oh my crap! Hue, what do I do?!", Gary asked, desperate to save the girl he cares about. When Hue didn't answer, Gary got worried about the AI.

"Hue? Hue? Hue?!", Gary called out. He heard a door open and close before footsteps were heard coming towards him.

He then heard a familiar voice say, "Sorry, Gary. This is my first time inhabiting a shell." He turned around and saw an unfamiliar man speaking with a very familiar voice.

" He turned around and saw an unfamiliar man speaking with a very familiar voice

"Hue, is that you?", Gary asked, shock. "Get off my cheeks, Gary.", Hue replied.

Gary then laughed. "Yeah that's you. But that doesn't matter, Anaya isn't breathing!", Gary exclaimed.

Hue quickly kneeled down and checked for a pulse. Sensing none, he charged up energy into his hands and got ready to defibrillate her.

"Clear!", Hue exclaimed, before bringing down his hands onto her. Immediately afterwards, she arched her back a little and started gasping.

(Anaya's POV)

I stared up at the ceiling, feeling like I just went to hell and back. The world around me was blurred but was slowly clearing up.

I saw and as it was clearing up, I saw Gary and a boy I had never seen before kneeling beside me. "Anaya?", Gary called out, getting close.

The boy pushed Gary back saying, "Give her room, Gary. She needs to catch her breath." I would recognize that voice anywhere.

"Hue?", I called out. He smiled at me and greeted, "Hello, Anaya."

"When did you get a body?", I asked him. The boys then laughed.

I then remembered the mission. "The breach, what happened?!", I asked, sitting up.

Gary and Hue had to steady me. "Easy there, you've been through a lot. The breach was closed, but we lost the Earth. I'm sorry.", Gary replied.