Chapter 5

(Anaya's POV)

Gary, Quinn, Avocato, Mooncake, and I were staring at incoming asteroids about to kill us all. We quickly run and make it to an elevator.

But, one of the asteroids hit the elevator and Avocato is flung from the elevator. I jumped after him, and I wake up.

~Intro~

Avocato rips off the head of an enemy soldier while his son, Little Cato, are standing next to him shooting. Some of the blood gets on them.

Mooncake watch's the entire scene then floats away to watch KVN run away from incoming soldiers, arms flailing. Anaya shoots her gun at nearby soldiers before grabbing a spear from a fallen soldier and throwing it at a passing enemy ship, blowing it up.

Quinn shoot at enemy soldiers while Tribore hugged his legs tight. The Lord Commander grins evilly while floating.

Gary shoots at the Lord Commander, but cookies smack him in the face, causing him to miss. We see the title of the story.

I shot up in my bed. 'I guess Avocato brought me here after I fell asleep.', I thought to myself.

I had a headache and I rubbed my head. I looked on my bedside table and saw a glass of water and some pain killers with a note next to it.

I picked up the note. It read:

Dear Anaya,

The worst part of drinking is the hangover the next morning, so these should help. But even with the headache, I hope you had as much fun as I did.

From, Avocato

P.S. You're cute when you sleep~

I blushed at that last part and quickly took the pills. I got out of bed and put on my clothes.

I grabbed a quick breakfast before joining the others in the bridge. "This is where Captain Gary wields the great giant scepter of power.", Gary said, trying to brag.

He winked at me and I let out a giggle at how silly he was acting. "You're not a Captain. Communication output requested.", Quinn said, sitting in the captain's chair.

"Requesting a communications output, are we? You really know how to press my buttons. Press!", Gary said in a mocking tone, which annoyed Quinn. "Let me make this painfully short and clear. You are a nuisance, so get out of my way.", Quinn told him, sternly.

Gary fell to the ground, hard. He then stood back up.

"That was painfully short and clear! Come on, Quinn. Why won't you give me a chance?", Gary demanded. "You impersonated a member of the Infinity Guard and blew up 92 Imperium Cruisers. That doesn't inspire a lot of trust.", Quinn lists off aggressively.

Before they could start fighting, I got in between them and tried to make peace. "Please stop, we have more important things to worry about. Quinn didn't you say that there was a black hole about to swallow up the Earth?", I asked the darker skinned boy.

He then nodded. "And Gary, didn't you say you wanted to be a hero?", I asked the blonde.

He then nodded too. "Then stop fighting and work together to get what you both want.", I finished.