The Sixth Key

(Anaya's POV)

"Our course is set for Sector 12 Region 6. 79.", Nightfall states. We were standing in the electronics room, reveling in the fact that we were now in the possession of all five keys.

"Arriving at the Orion Nebula in T-minus 30.", Avon adds. "We actually did it. A part of me thought we wouldn't, but we did and I don't know how.", I said, the stress I have been carrying for months was slowly slipping away.

"Simple we never gave up.", Nightfall says. "Anaya, you've got to make a decision. Are we freeing Bolo?", Gary asks me.

I sigh and reply, "I don't know. According to you, Bolo is evil. And if Sheryl is right, I could lose all of you." Little Cato came up and said, "My dad taught me a trick. He said, 'If you don't know what to do, find the least trustworthy person you know and do the exact opposite.'"

"That is great advice, son.", I told Little Cato, fist-bumping him. "Hi, Gary.", Sheryl casually greets, as she walked in.

"Not now, Mom, alright? W- Oh, wait. Mom?!", Gary said, finally realizing who he was talking to. Sheryl pointed her gun at me and everyone got out their weapons while I hood up my hands in surrender.

"How did you get out of the cell?", Nightfall demands. "Come on. You know there isn't a jail cell in the galaxy that can hold me.", Sheryl replied.

"I bet it was KVN.", Gary accuses. "Hey, Gary.", KVN greets in response.

I then say, "KVN's been following me all morning, Gary. So it can't be him." "Then who.", Gary asks.

"No, it was me.", Tribore reveals from behind Sheryl. "She told me I would simply look dashing in a romper, which I've been very on the fence about. But she was so right.", Tribore explained.

Sheryl rolled her eyes and says, "I lied." "Doesn't matter. No take-backs!", Tribore exclaimed.

Gary was fed up and exclaims, "Shut up, Tribore. Alright, look, you're going back to your cell." "Not without the keys. I need them if I'm ever gonna see your father again. You stopped me from being with him when you were born. You are not gonna do that again. Now, be a good boy, and get out of my way.", Sheryl says.

I glare at her and say, "No way, we are using these keys to save Quinn and free Bolo." "What? Bolo's evil. He's playing you! Give me the keys!", Sheryl demands, shoving her gun into my face.

Before she could do anything, Fox struck her in the head and sent her flying, completely k.o.ed. "I read that moment correctly, right? I didn't want to interrupt, but then it felt like, you know, she was gonna murder you?", Fox asks.

I smile at him and pat his shoulder in appreciation. "Gary, my mother tried to sacrifice me to a snake demon, and yours is still worse. Your sucky-mom game's strong, dude.", Ash commented.

Gary sighs and says, "Listen, lock her up, and no one, Tribore, let her out this time." Tribore grabs Sheryl's arms and started dragging her out.

"I just pray the conversation doesn't turn to culottes, unitards, or espadrilles, because if loving them is wrong, I don't want to be right.", Tribore tells us. "It is wrong.", Nightfall tells Tribore.

"I know.", Tribore says, dragging Sheryl out completely.

~Intro~