Chapter 8

(Anaya's POV)

The crew and I were staring at a sun. Something told me we were about to fly right into it.

A ray of light shone directly into my eyes and I had to look away. When I looked back, we were in a new scene entirely.

A huge creature in what appeared to be in a glass box. From his head shone a bright beam of light.

When the light faded, we were in a new scene. There were huge plants that stood straight up like trees and were flat on top.

This felt so unreal. And that was when I woke up.

~Intro~

Avocato rips off the head of an enemy soldier while his son, Little Cato, are standing next to him shooting. Some of the blood gets on them.

Mooncake watch's the entire scene then floats away to watch KVN run away from incoming soldiers, arms flailing. Anaya shoots her gun at nearby soldiers before grabbing a spear from a fallen soldier and throwing it at a passing enemy ship, blowing it up.

Quinn shoot at enemy soldiers while Tribore hugged his legs tight. The Lord Commander grins evilly while floating.

Gary shoots at the Lord Commander, but cookies smack him in the face, causing him to miss. We see the title of the story.

(Anaya's POV)

I drew the images from my dreams, as Gary called out to us all. "Crew! Or legion of murdering an irritatingly power-thirsty pint-sized imp into a plethora of buttholes! Are you ready to save the Earth?!", Gary asked us.

People cheered and I raised my fist for a moment, before bringing it back down. "The question is, Captain, are you ready?", Little Cato asked Gary.

"I'm so ready! Excuse me for a minute!", Gary replied, taking off. We looked at each other confused.

He came back after a minute and put one foot on the dash. "Nothing is impossible if we apply our minds to it. Hue, do we know of a way we can close this breach?", Gary asked.

Hue replied with a simple, "No." Gary then looked displeased.

"Well, that's not good. Okay, uh, well anything at all we could do?", Gary asked. "Yes. You can kiss your cheeks goodbye.", Hue sassed.

Gary soon glared at the ceiling. "You givin' me a little clap back? You givin' me the old clap back, Hue?!", Gary exclaimed.

"I thought I'd give it a try before we implode into nothingness.", Hue replied. Gary's eyes widened and he excused himself again.

I continued drawing and Nightfall walked over. "What are you up to gorgeous?", Nightfall asked me.

I looked at him and showed him the third scene from my dream. "I had a dream last night and this was in it. I've never seen anything like it before, so I had to draw it out. Do you like it?", I asked him, feeling a bit shy.

He smiled at me and puts a hand on my shoulder. "It looks amazing.", Nightfall told me.

Gary came back and KVN got up in his face. "Gary, am I gonna die?", KVN asked worried.