...And Into The Fire

(Anaya's POV)

After all these months. We really did it.

We found Quinn. "Quinn.", I call out to the man.

"Anaya.", Quinn called back. I bring him in for a hug, happy he was safe.

"Is this a dream?", Quinn asks me. I look at him with a smile.

"No. This isn't a dream. We came for you.", I tell him. "I told Gary to tell you not to come.", Quinn says in a stern tone.

I pull back and say, "You aren't my superior. And even if you were, I couldn't just leave you here." "It's a trap.", Quinn tells me in a grave tone.

Suddenly, as if on que, Invictus appears before us. "Invictus.", Quinn whispers out.

"Go! Go! Go!", Quinn exclaimed, pulling me into a protective hold. "Go!", I hear Little Cato exclaim over the comms.

The ship lurched forward and we were being dragged away. But, Invictus continued to pursue us.

I was suddenly hit in the face with a dead Gary. I struggled to hold both the contents of my stomach and Quinn.

I managed to regain my grasp, but the tether machine became jammed. "This is a lot of dead mes! Not creepy at all!", Gary exclaim.

"Of course, all timelines flow into Final Space.", Hue states. "My God.", I heard Sheryl say.

"What is it?", I ask before looking ahead and gasping. "Big Titan.", Ash said.

"I see it.", Sheryl said. Ash exclaimed, "There is a big titan!"

"Oh, heavens, that's my kind of big. Titan big!", Tribore exclaimed. "The Titan is on a collision course with us.", Avon informs us.

Suddenly, Bolo came rushing in to save our lives. "Bolo!", Little Cato and I cry out, happy to see him.

Bolo punches one and we maneuver out of the way. A second Titan suddenly appears before.

"You're speeding up?!", I heard Fox ask over the comms. "We're gonna do a short burst lightfold right through the Titan.", Sheryl explains.

"What?! You're just as crazy as Gary!", Avocato yelled at her. "I'm his mother. Where do you think he got it from?", Sheryl said with a chuckle.

"Are you seriously going to lightfold while my friend and the woman I love is still outside the ship?", Gary demands. "Lightfold!", Sheryl yells out, ignoring Gary's questions.

"Let's do this!", Little Cato encourages. "Anaya!", Quinn exclaimed.

We screamed as the ship drilled a hole into the Titans head. We managed to make it out alright though.

"Anya, is the space demon still following us?", Sheryl asks. I look back and Invictus says, "Your soul will fall shackled to the horror of an infinite nightmare."

"It's Anaya, not Anya. Also, yes! Mooncake, help!", I exclaimed. Mooncake quickly pulled in the cord.

I pull Quinn up and he grabs onto the ship, he then pulls me in as Mooncake floats toward Invictus. "Mooncake!", I call out, worried poor Mooncake may be over his head.