The Dead Speak

(Anaya's POV)

The ship shook as the Lord Commander emerged from the ruins of what was once known as the planet Earth. The once small tyrant was now colossal in size, head sporting huge veins, a glowing pair of yellow eyes, and a smile full of malice.

He finally got what he wanted, he was now a Titan. He let out a dark cackle as he inspected his new form.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!", Lord Commander cheered. He let out another cackle and Bolo interrupted him by exclaiming, "You're no Titan, and you never will be!"

Bolo covered his eyes blinded by the bright light from the explosion of Earth as Lord Commander turns his right arm into a blade, preparing to attack. "No! Get out of here, now!", Bolo urged.

But before Bolo could dodge, the Lord Commander ran him through with his blade. "Bolo!", I cried out as I felt panic and despair flood my mind.

Looking at the wound, it was obvious it was fatal. The Lord Commander laughs as he pushes the blade deeper.

"And just like that, Bolo falls. I thought you'd give more of a fight.", Lord Commander rasped out in a mocking tone. Bolo looks back at the ship that held the closest thing to what he could call friends.

"Bolo...", I breathed out, hoping this was nothing but a nightmare. Seeing him like this hurt.

"Peace out.", Was all Bolo could manage to gasp out before Bolo's head was torn off. I collapsed to my knees, my eyes flooding with tears as they overflowed and fell down my face as I felt a great wave of painful despair hit me.

I could barely register that Quinn and Gary joined the as the Lord Commander tossed away Bolo's decapitated head. Watching the lifeless head of Bolo floated by, I felt like I was loosing sense of what was happening around me.

"Bolo.", Sheryl gasped. Little Cato exclaimed, "He killed Bolo!"

Avocato stood behind him, shocked and horrified at what he just watched. "This... this can't be happening!", Henagann exclaimed.

"Believe it. It's happening.", Biskit said. "What do we do now?!", Alex cried out, panicking.

"We need to go, go, go, go!", Gary exclaimed, racing towards the captains seat. "He killed Bolo!", Little Cato yelled out, pointing at the head of their friend.

"Mom!", Gary called out. Sheryl replied, "On it."

As she took a seat and started flying us away to avoid the same fate. The Lord Commander takes notice and smirks, changing his target.

(3rd POV)

"But the KVN Net!", Quinn tried to argue. Gary replied, "Quinn, it's gone. Get us out of here, now!"

He ordered his mom, who turned up the speed. "Here we go.", Sheryl said, maneuvering the ship through the rubble of Earth.

The Lord Commander takes after them, determined to not let them get away. The ship races ahead as the Lord Commander makes grab after grab, trying to capture the ship.

The crew aboard scream as the Lord Commander's finger tip grazes the back and shakes the ship. Meanwhile, Anaya was mentally checked out.

As if comatose, she had yet to move from her position on the ground and would not react to anything. Sparks fly as the crew struggle to stay upright.

"There is no escaping. You end here!", Lord Commander said. The Galaxy Two managed to scrape past the Lord Commander's giant fingers as he attempted to grasp them in a fist.

The ship dodges grab after grab as the ship sparks. "Lightfold.", Sheryl ordered Hue.

Hue quickly obeys and the Team Squad successfully escape.