The Ventrexian

~Intro~

Anaya is hurled uncontrollably down a colorful tunnel.

She desperately tries to balance herself as she continues to flail about.

Seeing the end of the tunnel fills her with sudden determination.

She activates her powers and flies towards the light at unmatched speeds.

Flying into it reveals the name of the story.

(Anaya's POV)

Waking up, I had a splitting headache. I groan as I open my eyes, to see everyone was upside down and restrained.

"Why do we always end up in situations like this?", I ask. The Lord Commander walked out from the shadows like a creep and asks, "Which one of you is going to tell me where Mooncake is?"

No one says anything. "How about you, Avocato?", Lord Commander asks, walking up to Avocato with a smirk.

Avocato spit on him in response. I laugh while the Lord Commander wipes away the spit.

"Ah, that's fun. This is also fun.", Lord Commander said, grabbing suddenly grabbing me by the throat. I start thrashing around in hopes that he would release me.

Avocato then growls at him. "Leave her alone!", Avocato demands.

"I can't believe you still give so much for this wench.", Lord Commander says, tightening his grasp on my throat. This was definitely going to bruise.

"Let her go!", Avocato demands, trying to break out of his restraints. "Where is Mooncake?!", Lord Commander demands back.

He growls and narrow his eyes at him. "Nothing? Then, how about a little small talk to loosen you up?", Lord Commander suggests, letting go of my throat.

I drank in as much air as I could. "I know! Avocato, why don't you tell your son and the woman you love about how we first met? They're gonna love that one.", Lord Commander suggests.

Avocato then seemed worried. "No!", Avocato objects immediately.

"Oh, yes!", Lord Commander pushes. "You can't tell me anything I don't already know.", Little Cato insisted.

"Are you sure you know everything? Because I wouldn't be so sure, boy. Screw it! Let's make your father tell us the story.", Lord Commander says. And, with his powers, the Lord Commander plucked Avocato from his place on the ceiling and forced him to kneel.

Once on the ground, the Lord Commander squeezed his fist and Avocato tried to resist. "No! No! Ugh, no!", Avocato frunted.

But, it was too much for him and he began the story. "On Ventrexia, wars never end. I hated war. The problem was... There was no one better at it than me.", Avocato says.

My current setting faded away to a new one. I was free from my restraints.

I looked around and I was on a planet where the sky was painted blood red. I saw bodies of Tryvuulian and Ventrexians.

My eyes widened as I suddenly realized where I was. "Ventrexia?", I whisper to myself.

I saw someone step up next to me. I could feel the body heat radiating off of them.