Author's Note: Thank You

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who has read this story. I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it, even as I've struggled with Jacob and his antics!

If you did enjoy this story, I hope you will stick around and check out the next book in the Howerty series. There is a book for each of the Howerty siblings.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Any feedback or critique, positive or negative is appreciated as well! Did you feel like Jacob and Jessica got a satisfying ending?

Anything else you'd like to change/see more of?

Again, thank you to everyone, whether you're an active reader who comments and/or votes or just enjoys reading. I've loved interacting with those of you who do comment, and your lovely and funny comments often make my day! 

If you enjoyed the story, please consider leaving a tip on Ko-fi. A link to my Ko-fi account can be found on my profile.

A big thank you to everyone who made it this far, and who is still reading these little stories of mine. I appreciate each and every one of you ♥

Ps. Don't forget to check out the sneak peek for Book 3 in the next chapter!

 Don't forget to check out the sneak peek for Book 3 in the next chapter!