Midnight Teases

(A/n: Hey guys! It's been a while, sorry. I have been stressed with school and needed new ideas, but good news; this chapter is really long. Also, I won't be posting a chapter next week because I'm on spring break and going somewhere. Don't worry, I'm socially distanced and always have my mask. I encourage all of you guys to please wear a mask for the safety of yourselves and others. The quicker we all wear a mask, the quicker covid is going to go away. So, PLEASE wear a mask!

Also, please comment on some ideas and feedback! I love all the support! Thank you for over 100 reads! That's literally crazy!!! I'm so happy you guys like this fanfiction. Thank you!!! This chapter is for y'all.

In addition, for the story, note that Alycia Granger is their aunt on the mom's side. Mrs. Granger did not want to change her last name when she got married, so she kept Granger and soon enough Everly and Hermione's dad also changed to Granger so they could be known as a big family.

Btw credits to J.K. Rowling for some paragraphs and characters. Now, enjoy!)

12 Grimmauld Place

August 7, 1995, 9:30 p.m.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯ ➵ ♆

I make my way downstairs to find a big banner in bold letters saying "Congratulations Hermione and Ronald!"

The potluck dinner is set on a long table. Pots and pots of steamy food fills the air. There's fresh meatballs, lentil and mushroom stew, Chicken and Ham Pie, Casserole, and Blueberry Muffins.

"Mrs. Weasley, you have truly outdone your cooking. It looks delicious!" I say, smiling brightly.

"Oh, thank you, dearie." She replies.

"Suck *cough* up *cough*," Harry whispers behind me.

"Rotten *cough* tart *cough*," I hissed back.

"Only for you." Harry amuses.

"I don't like rotten tarts so apparate away." I say, walking over to Sirius who is barking (A/n: no pun intended) with Remus.

"Hey, wolfstar." I smile at them.

"Hey, Harry's girl." Sirius muses back.

"Why must you always be a dog?" I reply.

"Hey! Remu she insulted me. Do something!" Sirius says.

"Don't worry Sirius, you don't bite." Remus chuckles. I start to laugh. Sirius glares between the interaction of Remus and me.

"The table is set. Everyone gather around!" Mrs. Weasley yells. Everyone gathers around the table. Tonks, Moody, and Shacklebolt are also here. Everyone starts to dig into the food. Sighs of pleasure circle around the room.

"I wanted to make a big feast before you kids left for Hogwarts." Mrs. Weasley says.

"Great idea, Molly." Arthur says. Conversation fills everywhere. I talk to Hermione about the new spells we learn this year and wonder who the new DADA teacher is. I talk to Fred and George about their new joke shop. Finally, I listen in on Moody and Harry's conversation. I lean against my chair to see what Moody pulls out of his pocket.

"Come here, I've got something that might interest you," he said. From an inner pocket of his robes, Moody pulled a very tattered old Wizarding photograph.

 "Original Order of the Phoenix," growled Moody. "Found it last night when I was looking for my spare Invisibility Cloak, seeing as Podmore hasn't had the manners to return my best one. . . . Thought people might like to see it."