Kiss and Tell

(A/n: Ya'll bitches better be happy, because this chapter is 8k words. I know I haven't updated for awhile, so I made sure to add a lot in this. Just so you guys know, I changed up the scenes a little bit along with the movies, so I could fit everything. So if you see something in the book and then next moment in the movies, it's normal just for the plot. Anyway, ya'll are gonna love this chapter.)

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯ ➵ ♆

The story of Fred and George's flight to freedom was retold so often over the next few days that I could tell it would soon become the stuff of Hogwarts legend. Within a week, even those who had been eyewitnesses were half-convinced that they had seen the twins dive-bomb Umbridge on their brooms, pelting her with Dung bombs before zooming out of the doors. In the immediate aftermath of their departure many students started saying things like "Honestly, some days I just feel like jumping on my broom and leaving this place," or else, "One more lesson like that and I might just do a Weasley. . . ." Fred and George had made sure that nobody was likely to forget them very soon. For one thing, they had not left instructions on how to remove the swamp that now filled the corridor on the fifth floor of the east wing. Umbridge and Filch had been observed trying different means of removing it but without success. Eventually the area was roped off and Filch, gnashing his teeth furiously, was given the task of punting students across it to their classrooms. 

Inspired by Fred and George's example, a great number of students were now vying for the newly vacant positions of Troublemakers-in-Chief. In spite of the new door, somebody managed to slip a hairy snouted niffler into Umbridge's office, which promptly tore the place apart in its search for shiny objects, leapt on Umbridge on her reentrance, and tried to gnaw the rings off her stubby fingers. Dung bombs and Stink pellets were dropped so frequently in the corridors that it became the new fashion for students to perform Bubble-Head Charms on themselves before leaving lessons, which ensured them a supply of fresh clean air, even though it gave them all the peculiar appearance of wearing upside-down goldfish bowls on their heads. 

"Last Quidditch match of the season. Are you ready?" Hermione asked on the breakfast table on the morning of the match. Truth to be told, I've done a fair share of Quidditch matches, but this one was the last one of the season. The one that defines who gets the Quidditch cup, and with Harry not playing and Ron's lack of confidence our chances were quite slim.

"I guess so. We've had a ton of practices," I lied.

"I mean, I can't get any worse, can I?" Ron said grimly,"Nothing to lose now, is there?" 

"I hope so," I said standing, stretching my nerves away, "Come one, time to go to the locker room."

"Good luck!" Harry smiled at me, giving me a hug. After being friend-zoned, I decided not to let it affect me much. I was going to ignore it, and if thats what Harry wanted then I'll respect that. I would rather be his friend and talk to him than start another ignoring phase. 

We finally left the Great Hall for Angelina's big pep talk. While walking, the Slytherins started more rousing choruses of "Weasley Is Our King." I gave a mean glare before turning Ron away from the Slytherins. Soon enough the game started and Lee Jordan was commentating as usual. 

". . .Granger or shall I say Mrs. Potter . . . Weasleys . . . Spinnet looking as fine as ever . . . can't forget Johnson!" Lee cheered.

 "And they're off!" said Lee. "And Davies takes the Quaffle immediately, Ravenclaw Captain Davies with the Quaffle, he dodges Johnson, he dodges Bell, he dodges Spinnet as well. . . . He's going straight for goal! He's going to shoot — and — and —" Lee swore very loudly. "And he's scored."

"Ronald, " I muttered, dully. 

"Sorry!" He shouted in despair. 

Weasley cannot save a thing,