HBP: Summertime Snogs + Extra

(A/N: Hey guys. I know it has been awhile, but tbh my hp phase faded and I didn't have any time with school. However, I realized I always had this unpublished draft bc I thought I would get time to finish it, but I haven't gotten around to do it. Therefore, I'm going to publish this as a small scene of 6th year. I doubt I'll ever get time to finish this story, but I'll still keep it open incase I ever feel like it. I appreciate all the continued support on this.

More importantly, although I took time off, I did write a real book published on amazon. I love your support on this app, and would love it even more if you bought my published book as I literally put my time, sweat, and tears into it. It should be very affordable, and if a good amount of people buy it, I would be more open to finishing this wattpad book. Here's the link: tinyurl.com/rkohlidaydreams Please consider buying a copy and writing a review! The look of the book is above ^^ Thank you for the support and love you. Enjoy this small draft :))

---

Summer. Green leaves. Burning Sun. Not my favorite season, but I love when I don't have to go to Potions or Defense against the Dark Arts class.

This summer so far mainly consisted of Hermione and I reading A LOT in the library, bike rides to coffee shops, a trip to the mountains, muggle shopping, more practicing of spells with Hermione, Hermione pestering me about O.W.L. scores, and writing; writing from a certain someone who recently gained some freedom from the Dursleys. Harry Potter.

Our letters to each other consisted of a lot of teases. I laughed at him for still using Expelliarmus during the battle and he teased me for dating a Slytherin, but then in a few letters Harry always asked me how I was doing without my aunt. He always helped me feel better even through a letter. I missed his hugs and cuddles so much. My heart felt like a hole in a concrete wall without him. Luckily, that gap would fill up soon.

"Uh...Everly what's this?" Hermione asks holding up the red lingerie set Aunt Alycia got for me last Christmas. My cheeks turn a slight pink.

"Oh a gift," I say snatching it out of her hand and putting it in my trunk.

"So you're putting this "gift" that Aunt Alycia tells you to use in the trunk you're taking to Harry's? You know I'm not surprised your features did change over the summer a bit," Hermione smirks, knowingly.

"What? I swear I was putting it away. Harry and I don't. We aren't a . . . thing," I say visibly stuttering on words. I shake my head and continue packing my clothes in my trunk.

"Oh, give it up Everly! I saw you two snogging at King's Cross Station. I've been waiting all summer for you to tell me. I feel betrayed," she scoffs.

"Mione, I would have told you if those very small amount of snogs meant anything. We only snogged, nothing further than that," I clarify.

"When will you guys be together? You guys are slower than Ron trying to save a goal as a keeper!"

"Hermione! What is up with you and Ron? And for your information, Harry and I aren't official, so just occasional snogs here and there."

"So you're fine if all of a sudden Harry starts dating a random girl in our year? And Ron hasn't wrote to me all summer! So why should I worry about him?"

"Mhm. Mione, relax. Ron hasn't wrote to me either, maybe a problem with his owl," I shrug at the suggestion.

Hermione emits a loud sigh. My guess is that she is starting to realize she likes Ron. Finally, it was suffocating seeing those two fight and flirt ALL the time.

"Okay, I think I'm fully packed. Remember I'm only staying with Harry at Sirius's for six days then I'll meet you at the Weasley's?" I say going over the plan Hermione and I made.