Legends in the Making

-STARTING BLACK JACKS-

The History and the Story:

Taou started this group with literally just his sister and his best friend Jae. They didn't come up with a name or anything until much later. Really it was their way of having fun and they recorded videos for fun. They had a dance background growing up since Taou and Jia's mother was a contemporary dancer and Jae's mother was in the music industry as well. Their little YouTube channel never got much attention, but the few nice comments encouraged them, and their little community of subscribers made them happy so they continued. At the time Taou was 10 Jia was 8 and Jae was 9. Eventually they gained more popularity as their parents let the talented young children go and do street performances and would record them and post them for the children onto their channel. As they got older the popularity grew and they had a good following by the time they got to high school. The channel was put on pause when Taou went to America. After graduation it was right back to being busy with the channel but now he had more friends new more people that had similar interests and the little crew of three grew to 6. Soon Jae's siblings much more recently let Jae's little cousins come dance with them making the crew now a little crew of 11. Shortly after Taou went to Korea on an audition and he made it into the company and he left his other friends Jae, Jackson, Nia as well as his sister Jia in charge of the crew. Jia would soon leave for about a year as well and become an artist herself. After a year the siblings came back and the crew was back to performing as usual, competitions, performances, street performances so on and so forth. There was a national tournament that they made qualifiers and right before that they gained 8 new members now making them a large crew of 19. This crew of 19 then made it to Shanghai in the competition where they won in the semi-finals and then proceeded to win the championship. This is where the team got to money to expand and have another branch. Now back in Korea Taou and Jae had focused on finding a place to settle and starting the new crew. And they are well on their way to doing so as they are glad to be bringing on 21 New members and they gladly welcome them to the team. Altogether the group now totals 40 people. Both branches will maintain the original BLACK JACKS style while also having a distinctive style to both sides.