Zephrine Yasahn

Zephrine YasahnAka: Zeph

Zephrine Yasahn
Aka: Zeph

Age: 16-27

Now Playing- Lil Wayne - Scared of the dark with XXXTentacion and Ty Dolla $ign

"Stop calling me Daddies princess- you will regret it"

The girl everyone underestimated. The one who was only seen for money

Origins:

Zeph had an interesting childhood to say the least. She was the daughter of a major club Executive. Anything she could ever want she had but what she really wanted was her mom. Her mother and father went through a divorce and in the custody battle her mom lost though she was just as stable as her father in terms of money and housing. Visitation is allowed but her father doesn't permit her to actually go with her mom for more than a day or two or out to lunch or dinner on the days her mom had visitation. Though her father could be cruel keeping her from her mom he did take the time to take care of her and spend the time with her. He taught her quite a bit and gave her her street smarts. She learned how to keep up money books from a young age and her father even enrolled her in basic self defense classes since she was a smaller child and took on her mother's physique.

When she would ask why she couldn't spend more time with her mom she would ways get the same answer "I don't trust her much anymore" her father was afraid of her mother. She was a woman of many secrets and that got involved in wierd situations. Eventually she gave it a rest but would always hate her father for not telling her about her mom and keeping her so sheltered. Through elementary school many girls would want to be friends with her because she was what every little girl wanted to look like at that age but Zeph didn't exactly understand that. She had always attended the same school as Faye and she found the same curious allure in her that she saw in her mom. Slowly she would become friends with her and learn more from her. She was already a smart girl but nowhere near Faye's level however Faye did help her find a way to take in information so that she could understand, retain and put it to use. She would soon always be with Faye through elementary school and even on into middle school she would stick with Faye. As she grew up with her dad she would continue to learn how to make money and how to manage books and investments and though young he even promised her part of his company and club. She was to become the family Heiress essentially though by the time he had told her this she was only 10. Her father felt though that she had the knowledge and would be able to help him out. She didn't decline it anything to help her father since she did love him but still disliked him at the same time.

Things would soon change as she got older and through middle school and learned more from Faye she became more rebellious, she hung around different people. Soon people either befriended her because they wanted to learn her secrets or because they knew they could gain something from her. Though majority of people only used her she did have a few true friends. While Faye was brought into Toman, Zeph moved to a new area and a new school and she with her new rebellious nature and all she had learned with Faye she would go on to become part of the Black Dragons and Kokonoi's secondary help. Her looks were incredibly decieving. She looked frail and small and defenseless. She had learned martial arts from Faye who had learned from Mikey. Not only that she had her self defense classes and the bit of mma her mother had taught her from when her mom was an MMA fighter and coach. This helped her a lot with the black dragons and not only that just like Koko she was good at getting money. Her father would never learn of her joining the back dragons but would note that she was getting into more and more fights and that she would skip out on the meetings for company but was still doing all of her work for it so he let it go but he knew that there was a rift between him and his daughter.