BLACK JACKS: Girls China Line

Jia Rikou

Jia Rikou

Age: 20

Other Names/ Nicknames:

Daejung, JiJi, Unnine, Ms. Logic

Position: Leader, Management Lead, Solo lead

Background:

Jia was the only daughter born to her mother and as such got to learn a lot more than her brothers did. She did in deed learn dance and was far from a girly girl. She is part of the reason why Taou shaped up and stopped acting like an idiotic boy and grew up all because of something that torments her to this day. That aside is a very special girl. She was born in Japan and adores it but prefers Seoul to Kobe. For two years she was a pointe dancer however she quit because even though she was a strong female lead and had great potential she disliked the role, she doesn't like tradition when it comes to dance and gender norms. At 17 she became a solo artist at a separate companyb to her brother. Her success was near immediate and she got quite a lot of love for her work. Soon the company however did close and all of the artists had to leave and now find new places. Jia like her brother came home and rejoined BLACK JACKS but also found another company to join. She went to Starship and continued as a solo artist there. On a visit to Korea with her brother when he went to see his girlfriend Jia met Inseong an old trainee of the same company she had once been apart of only they never really met. Long story short after getting to know him and after a bit of her brother's coaxing and constant situations where she was left to talk to him they wound up a couple and have been so for a year now.

 Long story short after getting to know him and after a bit of her brother's coaxing and constant situations where she was left to talk to him they wound up a couple and have been so for a year now

Nia Hau

Age: 22

Other Names/ Nicknames:

Haruta

Position: Management, Style Lead

Background: