Rinnosuke Hanzō

❗❗TW: Rinnosuke suffers from a split personality, I know this could be a problem for some people if you are not okay with this please don't interact! This is my take on how a character with a split personality my have been presented in Tokyo Revengers! His origin story does also mention slight drug use! You have been warned❗❗

Rinnosuke Hanzō & Kaname Shouji
Rinnosuke Aka: Rin or Suki
FC: _Ceil_0

Kaname aka:"The Mad Hatter" or
"Ace" (generally as a person Rinnosuke is either referred to as Rin or "The Mad Hatter")

"I used to be the one scared. Now nothing phases me any more"

The boy who's mind is anyone's worst nightmare, is off his rocker half the time and has lost himself along the way.

Now Playing- Mad Hatter slowed version - Melanie Martinez

Origins:

Rinnosuke comes from what you could call a troubled household. He was an accidental child. He was born when his mother was still young and when his parents had initially loved eachother quite alot! So initially though he wasn't a planned child they were still happy to soon have a kid of their own, that is untill he was actually born. His father turned sour first complaining how the child took up all their time and how he started to wish he had never been born. While still an infant on through his toddler years the relationship between his parents was okay till he was about 6 and that's when things really started to go south. Since his parents were young when they had him he did come from a poor family and as if that didn't help him at all with kids he was born with heterochromia. The kids his age found his eyes odd and how quiet he was kind of scary for most kids their age as any normal child would have been energetic and very social however Rinnosuke was always afraid.

From 6 on he would always hear his mother muttering how he was a detestable child and wished she had never kept him, holding prejudice against her only child and a vendetta for him taking away her childhood and how she never got to do anything after having him since his grandparents weren't ever supportive of his parents having him so young and refused to see him. That was just the start of his troubles, as he got older his father took up the view that he must have high grades and anything less than a B+ was unacceptable and that was pushing it. Any time he got lower grades than that starting in middle school, he either got a very firm talking to from his father, Was told that if he kept that up he would never make it anywhere or his dad left it up to his mother to disciple the boy which could have been a number of things. Counselors at school picked up on the distress signs comming from the boy but he never really engaged. He was afraid that if a counselor found out and his parents were then told things would get worse. Kids continued to further distance themselves from Rin, calling him a "Freak" or "Monster". Rin eventually started to doubt himself and a faint whisper in the back of his mind that started saying things like "You'll never be enough" and "Your just a broken toy that no one wants any more" or "Your weak-" the whispers continued to be quiet for a long time and he tried to be strong and never feed in. One fateful day in the alleys of Roppangi where he lived would soon change that.