BLACK JACKS: Girls Korean Line

Akahanah Takara

Akahanah Takara

Age: 21

Other names/ Nicknames: Khana

Position: Center Lead

Background:

She and Hiro have known each other for what feels like forever. They met in 3rd grade and have been best friends since. They are like brother and sister. They always had similar yet incredibly different preferences Akahanah has always had an incredible stage presence and been a strong center but not the greatest lead when it comes to being able to set the example when dancing and teaching others, Hiro on the other hand was good at what she wasn't and knew many of styles but was classically trained in contemporary and good every thing khana wasn't and it went vice versa. The two made a very dynamic duo and you would hardly see the one without the other. They both trained at two companies, Starz and Legends but never made it to debut at either. This didn't detur them from trying to find somewhere they could showcase their talent. For a while they lost contact with each other untill the auditions came around for Black Jacks and you can imagine the surprise when one saw the other.

 For a while they lost contact with each other untill the auditions came around for Black Jacks and you can imagine the surprise when one saw the other

Xeno Yukimura Choi

Age: 20

Other names/ Nicknames: Yuki

Position: Leader, Style Main

Background:

Xeno has been into many different things and different hobbies but dancing seems to be the one that stuck with her. She was the quiet one at school but when it came to clubs she was the one that always stood out during dance. Shes always been and incredibly smart girl, so she was often put into classes ahead of her grade which is how she met Akeno. Akeno had just moved from australia and couldn't speak much korean and Xeno even though she was shy her teacher assigned her to tutor him. Her request was that if she taught him korean he would teach her English. The two would become friends just because of that. After graduating highschool both would be looking for somewhere to go for dancing. They eventually stumbled upon Starz entertainment and that as their first company however only Xeno made debit in the short time the company was around. They then transferred to Empire where they were set for debit but again hard times would prevent that. Since then she and akeno have been going between different groups looking for somewhere that they liked and could be comfortable learning the style but also feel like they had a family and then they found Black Jacks and are quite happy to be apart of the team.