BLACK JACKS: Boys China Line

Taou Rikou

Taou Rikou

Age: 22

Other Names/ Nicknames:
Alyn, Jack of all Trades

Position: Leader

Background:

Taou grew up in china which is where he originally started this dance crew with his best friend Sung Jae and his little sister Jia. Growing up he was quite the troublemaker and is lucky to live and tell the story, but he cut it out because of something that almost happened to his little brother. At 15 he went to America and graduated from high school there. He has lived in, America, Korea, Japan and China and fun fact he is Japanese Korean and Chinese. On his mom side he is Chinese and on his fathers' side he is Korean Japanese. He has always had a knack for music and performing in general and when he turned 18, he Joined an entertainment company and was there for about a year even making debut before the company closed. There he met his then girlfriend and now fiancé and they have been dating for 4 years. He was raised to be a family person and as such he loves his family and takes great care of them and anyone else, he considers family and don't forget the little ones! He is great with children.

 He was raised to be a family person and as such he loves his family and takes great care of them and anyone else, he considers family and don't forget the little ones! He is great with children

Sungjae Kwan

Age: 21

Other Names/ Nicknames:
JaeJae, Sachon(meaning older cousin)

Position: 2nd lead

Background:

Jae grew up with taou since they were young. They met in their 2nd year of elementary school. Jaes mother was an idol instructor and thus Jae grew up learning from his mother and came to love the dance aspect of things. His mom knew taou's mother considering that taou's mom had been her partner for a little while. Jaes siblings are older than him, his mom had her first children when she was in her late 20's and then Jae in her late 30's so his siblings are about 10 years older than him and have children of their own his younger cousins which are all little dancers in the crew as well. Sungjae is a kind well meaning and generally quiet individual. You never know quite what he's thinking. He for about a year at the same time that taou was at legends he worked as a dance instructor it is also where he re-united with his friend and then Trainee Akali who is also now his girlfriend.