Mitzuki Kaizuka

®Mitzuki Kaizuka®Aka: Kai or Mizu

®Mitzuki Kaizuka®
Aka: Kai or Mizu

Age: 15-21
FC: ___.jurykun.___ on Instagram

Now playing- Imagine Dragons - Sucker for pain with Logic, Ty Dolla Sign, X Ambassadors slowed version

"I-I'm sorry! I'll fix it!.... I didn't mean to! Please forgive me!"

The boy too frail to protect himself, Only to become the one that snapped later

Origins:

Mitzuki was always the kind little boy that every parent wished they had. He was respectful and obedient although routy with his friends. He was never a trouble maker. He was born an only child however does have a younger sister that his parents adopted when he was about 5. The siblings are the same age. He never had a problem getting along with her. In fact he was the boy that always wanted to be friends with everyone. His parents even warned him as a child saying "Son your too trusting, not everyone is good people be more wise about who you chose" he didnt understand then, he just thought that as long as he made sure his sister was alright and that the two were safe and that he obeyed his parents that everything would be ok.

At school he was friendly with pretty much everyone which even got him into some trouble. He and his sister were in the same class and though he wasn't strong like other kids he would always try to protect his sister when others picked on her in any form. This resulting in him always being bruised and beaten as he tried to just play peacekeeper. Eventually their parents changed their school and they ended up in the same school as Fayett. Of course immediately he tried to make friends with her despite her cold and distant demeanor. But unlike most other kids their age Fayett welcomed him, his personality surprisingly worked well with hers and well if he was ever in trouble she was always there to save him. Far from being like Fayett in middle school he wasn't the type to hang around delinquents not because he was afraid of them but because of his parents and being worried about the repercussions of them finding out if he did. And to make things worse he didn't have Faye in middle school anymore and had no one in his corner. So even though he still tried to be friends with everyone the kids only got crueler. His sister was now able to fend for herself and so could he however he was a weaker boy not knowing how to fight the bullying was now worse than elementary. But he never shrunk back in defeat he instead just became a smart Alec and cocky about it having snarky comebacks like "Ha- My sister hits harder than you" or "That really all you got?" Though evidence of bullying was apparent he always told his parents he was fine and internalized it off thinking it would be fine. Unlike Faye and being adopted into Toman around now he wasn't friends with them, he wasnt one to get involved really but he would become an informant of sorts since he knew alot of people and would listen to his parents conversations and he slowly learn d that his parents had a side hustle and that it was shady. Groups would come and ask him for information since he could get it to them with very little trails. He didn't like it but atleast it mean that if they were targeting his family for anything or if they wanted anything from him he had an even better chance of protecting himself and his sister and family all together.