Eastridge Men's Basketball Team

Name: Soh-Hyuk

Name: Soh-Hyuk

Nicknames: Hyuk

Age: 18

Background:
Hyuk is pretty much a staple example of what every parent wants in their son. He's kind and respectful, hard working, goal driven and an absolute rockstar. Hyuk grew up with many different relatives. He's got two adoptive siblings and an older cousin who's also like a brother. When he was younger he was always in the GT program throughout school and loved learning, he still does. For a while his hobby when he was younger was just studying. His dad though quite busy along with his mom in running their own small restaurant, he would be the one to introduce him to basketball. Like any kid he wouldn't be very good at first but the game had caught his interest and it became a passion of his. About the time Soh-Hyuk was about 6 his parents adopted his two siblings Jaehyuk and Grace. Jaehyuk is the same age as Hyuk and Grace is their younger sister. During this time his parents took the time off to spend more time at home with their kids. Grace would love to play basketball with the two boys but she was much more of a volleyball player. Jaehyuk and Soh-Hyuk would get along incredibly well and get closer as brothers because of their shared interest in basketball. Come highschool Soh-Hyuk would prove to be a running candidate for valedictorian. He maintained a 4.0 GPA and was almost always top of his class. At basketball tryouts since he had been playing for a while he had natural skills that put him on Varsity freshman year. Each year he would make the team and in the middle of his second year the current captain would have to leave because his family was moving. Because of this he would appoint Hyuk to be the captain for the remainder of the year. And in his senior year because of his skills he would also be appointed captain. When he graduates he will have his degree in the arts but doesn't plan on going to college. He plans on playing for a small national team and staying close to home to be a coach for Eastridge in his off season.

Personality: ENTJ
His personality shows through the most in basketball. He loves the game and does a great job at pulling his team together, it's also why the team is like one giant family. As a rule Hyuk loves and intellectually challenge and will go tit for that in a debate and play devil's advocate at any point. He's quiet during class for the most part but will participate. He's kind and wishes the best for everyone around him. The spotlight naturally gravitates towards him but he never takes full credit for anything his a very humble boy.