18

July 31st 2017 / 2 days later Monday

Jihyos POV

Our Bedroom

I dig my nails into her shoulder and pulled her closer when she entered me with her two fingers. My hands fell to the sheets and ball them in my fist when she added a third finger. This feeling left me screaming in ecstasy. I arched my back when a certain spot reached inside of me, my nails digging into her back eliciting a hiss and moan from her. I pulled away from the heated kiss. The contact she was keeping with me while going to my pussy was so seductive. Moans escaped my mouth feeling her in me. My hands moved to her hair, pulling her closer when her tongue is inside me. I leaned my head back when waves of pleasure from my orgasm wash over me. I let out a quiet whimper when her tongue left me. She slid her tongue into my mouth and now is prodding with hers. She cupped my breast then went back to kissing me deeply. I kissed her harder. I'm already getting wet again. She slowly moved down kissing my chin to my neck, to the valley between my breast. She's really making me need her again. She planted kisses on my left tit and swirled her tongue around my nipple. I was loving the feeling. She soon began playing around with the right. Her hand was sliding down towards my pussy. She gave kisses on my inner thigh, shortly returning to my lips. I pulled out the kiss. My breathing became heavier, and her finger pushed inside me. I gripped back on the bedsheets. Whatever motion her fingers were doing inside of me is driving me crazy. She wrapped her mouth over one of my tits thrusting at the same time she was sucking on my tit. I moaned when she added another finger pushing deep inside me without warning. My hips began moving in sync with her strokes as she started to pump in and out, increasing her speed. My moans were now unstoppable, she was pushing harder, thrusting faster. She pulled out making me angry. I sat up so I am straddling her, I kissed her neck. Unhooking her bra at the same time finally freeing it off her. I reached up and enclosed my hand over her right breast and place a tender kiss on top of her left breast. I run my tongue over her nipple and closed my mouth sucking slightly as I squeeze the other. It was good hearing her moan too. I pulled away laying her down. I went on top of her and wasted no time inserting my finger into her pussy. She pulled my head down making our lips collide. She moaned when I added another two fingers pushing deep inside of her without warning. Her hips began moving in sync with my strokes as I started to pump in and out, increasing my speed. Her moans were now unstoppable.

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyus POV

Kitchen

"Im scared", Mina said.

I pulled her to me hugging her.

"I know you are. But things will be fine I'll protect you I promise", I said.

"I know you'll be there. But you were there for Jihyo and she nearly gave in. What if I give in? You could lose me".

"hey".

I cupped her face.

"Were in this together. If turns out to be true you be yourself fand I wouldn't be able to come back and save you. Love, we can do this together".

~ A few minutes later ~

Minas POV

Street

"Love stay close to me".

I looked at Tzuyu who held my hand tightly.

"Remember everything isn't real it's just a nightmare. Your fears okay", She said.

I nodded.

"Hey I found one", Sana said.

"Alright stare it dead in the eyes and hold one another hands so we all link into the same nightmare".

"Okay lets go".