27

June 14th 2017 / 1 week and 2 days later Wednesday

Tzuyus POV

Minas Bedroom

"Tzuyu-ah".

I stopped doing my homework. I looked up and my mouth gaped open.

"Wow you look beautiful", I said.

She came towards me.

"Really?".

I nodded my head. She sat on my lap.

"Mina...".

I felt my face go really red and she removed the robe and I felt myself get very warm at the sight of her being naked. I felt my hand get lifted up to her breast.

"I give you full permission to touch me tzuyu-ah".

"Are you sure?".

"More than anything. Let's do it", she said and I felt our lips connect.

~ A few minutes later ~

Minas POV

My Bedroom

 Her tongue swiped over my bottom lip causing my mouth to open. Her hand left made me whimper. She pulled out of the kiss smirking as she entered me with her two fingers.This feeling left me screaming in ecstasy. I arched my back when a certain spot reached inside of me, I pulled away from the heated kiss. The contact she was keeping with me while going to my pussy was so seductive. Moans escaped my mouth feeling her in me. I couldn't even pull her closer. She just kept teasing.

~ A few minutes later ~

I leaned my head back when waves of pleasure from my orgasm wash over me. I let out a quiet whimper when her tongue left me. She slid her tongue into my mouth and now is prodding with hers. She cupped my breast then went back to kissing me deeply. I kissed her harder. I'm already getting wet again. She slowly moved down kissing my chin to my neck, to the valley between my breast. She's really making me need her again. She planted kisses on my left tit and swirled her tongue around my nipple. I was loving the feeling. She soon began playing around with the right. Her hand was sliding down towards my pussy. She gave kisses on my inner thigh, shortly returning to my lips. I pulled out the kiss. My breathing became heavier, her finger pushed inside me. Whatever motion her fingers were doing inside of me is driving me crazy. She wrapped her mouth over one of my tits thrusting at the same time she was sucking on my tit. I moaned when she added another finger pushing deep inside me without warning. My hips began moving in sync with her strokes as she started to pump in and out, increasing her speed. My moans were now unstoppable, she was pushing harder, thrusting faster. 

~ Time Skip ~

"That was amazing".

I looked at her.

"Have you been watching videos?", I asked.

"What no... jiyo gave me tips".

I chuckled.

"It feels good to have a best friend dosent it", I said.

"Yes. It really does".

I smiled pecked her forehead.

"You really so cute sometimes".