17

July 29th 2017 / Saturday

Tzuyus POV

Our Bedroom

"Good morning my cute puppy".

I smiled. She crawled over to me.

"Did you have a good sleep?".

"Yes. I had you in my arms", I said.

She chuckled and kissed me.

"Whoa didnt know you two were getting freaky".

We both pulled away looking at Sana.

"We weren't we were just---".

"Have fun".

She left the bedroom. I sat up looking at Mina.

"So I'll go make you breakfast".

"I'll take a shower".

~ A few minutes later ~

Sanas POV

Shower

I brought her hands up to my breast. Her hands were all over my body and my hand was on her neck deepening the kiss. It was so hot and steamy that we had to pull away to breathe. Her hands got used to what she was touching. A breathy gasp escaped my mouth as she was teasing me down below. She gripped onto my neck using her other hand and kissed me with her tongue going in first. I pulled her closer when she entered me with her two fingers. 

~ A few minutes later ~

I moaned when she added another finger pushing deep inside me. She started to pump in and out, increasing her speed. My hips began to move in sync with her motion. I arched my back when she hit the sensitive spot. I pulled away from the heated kiss and leaned my head back when waves of pleasure from my orgasm washed over me, still pulling her body closer to me. I was breathing heavily pretty much hugging her body.

~ Time Skip ~

Minas POV

Living Room

"Wait you are saying there was this other door?", I asked looking at her.

"Yeah, it wasn't like the one we wen thought to come back. It was completely white. It could be the way to the real world", Tzuyu said.

"Tzuyus right. We might not know where it takes us but it's worth trying it right?", jihyo said.

"But how was the nightmares?".

"Terrible. I nearly gave in", Jihyo admitted.

"And if you gave in you would have died...".

"But I'm here".

"Tzuyu did you struggle?".

"I mean the voices are hard to ignore but I did my best", she said.

"Everything around you feels so real. The people, the voices, the destination".

"Sounds scary...".

"Yes... it's scary because the who fear adn that prevents you from trying to get out on time. We were close to not getting out on time".

"I knew it was dangerous", I said.

"But we're here now. We have information. Like we wanted. And if all four of us go together. It will be easier because we can all rely on one another".

"We should do it", Sana said.

"Eh".

"I mean come on it means something".

"And what if it dosent? What if we end up killing ourselves?", I asked.

I felt Tzuyu back hug me.

"Love stop thinking so negatively. This could be a breakthrough we can escape these enity".

"Okay alright lets do it".