6

May 26th 2017 / Friday

Minas POV

The Guest Bedroom

"Tzuyu?".

She was on the bed and sat up fast and came towards me. I used the mirror and she stopped. I took her hand and I took a step backwards and she followed.

"You two make sure you're holding a mirror or near one".

Hallway

I felt a pull on my hand and she dragged me to the dark cornered area. 

"I think the mirror damges them", jihyo said.

"What do you mean?".

"I think their eyes are what can turn us into them or kill us. Whatever happened to tzuyu before she turned into the entity too".

"Wait didnt Jeongyeon. Mrs. Yoo say the entities inflicted nightmare?", I asked.

"Yes".

"The mirror may bounce back the nightmares onto the entity which weakens them maybe".

I looked at Tzuyu dropping the mirror and immediately covered her eyes with my other palm.

"Don't attack me tzuyu... okay...Im taking you somewhere safe", I said and began leading her away from the dark corner.

"Mina be careful okay", jihyo said.

"If the mirror harms her we can't have them at her what if they kill her", I said.

"Sana do the code, okay, just don't look at her you can have your back faced to her".

~ A few minutes later ~

Jihyos POV

Security Room

"Minas very brave", Sana said.

"Doing everything she can to keep Tzuyu alive".

"It's my fault".

"Hey, tzuyu saved you because you her friend", I said.

"She told me to close my eyes instead I stood there just staring at the entity".

"It's okay you were scared...".

"But Tzuyus one of them because of me", she said crying.

I hugged her.

"We will save tzuyu".

"Hey she's in there safely", Mina said.

"Sana-ah I dont blame you".

"Still my fault tzuyus one of them".

"And together we will analyze how they function to save her", I said.

"Exactly".

"Mina why don't we try glasses?".

"Glasses?", she asked.

"Yeah, it's another light-reflecting object it might not harm her though", I said.

"Good call...".

I looked into the one-side glass window.

"She looks so lifeless".

"I cant watch this...".

Sana left the room.

"She really feels guilty dosent she", mina said.

"Yes, and it's depressing seeing tzuyu like this. We may have not known each other for that long but it feels like we have you know. We will save Tzuyu whatever it takes".

"If she was inflicted with a nightmare then dosent that mean she gave in? To her fear?", she asked.

"If she gave in I think she would have died she must have done something else that made her like that. For us it may be a few seconds but what if they are in another dimension when they make eye contact in those few seconds with the entity?".

"I wonder what her nightmare was that she couldn't fight it off".

"You should go get some rest Ill watch over her till you rest up", I said.

"Mhm Ill take care of Sana to".