9

June 11th 2017 /  1 week and  days later Sunday

Jihyos POV

Our Bedroom

She sat on my lap with her shirt undone. I moved her hair to one side and I kissed her neck unhooking her bra and at the same time freeing it off her. I reached up and enclosed my hand over her right breast and placed a tender kiss on top of her left breast. I run my tongue over her nipple and closed my mouth sucking slightly as I squeeze the other. I smirked running my kisses back up to her lips.

~ A few minutes later ~

I smiled and laid her down on the bed. I pressed my lips against hers then deepen the kiss and she let out a soft moan, I slid my tongue into her mouth, and now is prodding with mine. Wow kissing her is such a turn-on. I shifted my legs in between hers pressing on her pussy lightly. She moaned again. I transfer my lips to her neck and planted kisses on her neck before licking the length of her neck, sucking it softly. I cupped her breast and then went back to kissing her deeply. I was pushing them aside running my sweaty palms over her. She kissed me harder. I slowly moved down kissing her chin then to her neck, to the valley between her breasts. Then planted a kiss on her left tit and swirled my tongue around her nipple. I then went to the other tit and while I was playing around my hand went down to her knickers. I caressed the length of her leg and then went back to giving her soft kisses. Her breathing became heavier so I moved my hand over the top of her pussy and pushed inside, stroking her gently. She gripped the bed. I found her clit and started doing circular motions with my fingers. I burrow my face against her neck then travel down to her tits wrapping my mouth over one of them and entering her with one finger. I slowly added another finger pushing deeply. Her hips move in sync with my strokes as I started to pump in and out, gently increasing my speed. She moaned loudly. I used my thumb to stroke her clit pushing inside of her harder, thrusting her faster.

~ Time Skip ~

Minas POV

Outisde Tzuyus room

I open the door to find tzuyu missing but Eun-kyung spinning a gun on her finger.

"Hello princess. I've missed you".

"What did you do to her?", I asked.

"You mean the entity here? She wandered out".

"EUN KYUNG!".

I shouted crying hitting her chest.

Tzuyu Room

"PRINCESS STOP IT!".

My wrist was grabbed stopping me from hitting her.

"I saved her princess she needs humans to inflict fear on or she'll die. She'll die princess if you keep her locked up. I know because I tried the same thing".

I looked at her.

"What do you mean?".

She let go of me.

"I lost my daughter", she said.

She began to explain everything.