12

July 19th 2017 / 2 weeks adn 3 days later Wednesday

Sanas POV

My bedroom

She ghosted her lips over mine. She planted kisses on the neck sucking on it. She took my hands and intertwined them with hers. A loud moan escaped my mouth. I pulled my hands away running my fingers through her hair. I tilted my head to the side allowing her to have move access. Her hands ran down my chest and sides down to my thigh. She trailed soft kisses from my chest to my jaw. I closed my eyes as her middle finger brushed against my core. I whimpered at the contact. She was slowly pulling my knickers down, I lifted my hips helping her take it off. Her lips mean mine again just as passionate as before. My hands ran down her body till I reached her ass. She pulled out the heated kiss removing her knickers then removed her bra. I was completely speechless. Her body is so fucking amazing. She spread my legs and came in between. I clenched onto the bedsheets. Her tongue swiped over my bottom lip sliding it into my mouth. I pulled out the heated kiss after feeling her two fingers pushed inside me without warning. I pulled her closer to my body kissing her. I moaned when she added another finger pushing deep inside me without warning. She started to pump in and out, increasing her speed. I leaned my head back while arching my back when she hit the sensitive spot, my nails dug into her back eliciting a hiss and moan from her. I let out a quiet whimper when her fingers slid out of me. Once again, I was arching my back when waves of pleasure from my orgasm washed over me. 

~ Time Skip ~

Minas POV

Dining Room

"Eveing everyone", Tzuyu said sitting down.

"You are happy", Sana said.

"Yes I have an idea", she said.

"Oooh tell us", jihyo said.

"I think we should go into a nightmare".

"What?!".

"Just listen its---".

I stood up.

"Absolutely not you nearly fucking died tzuyu. And I kissed you and you happened to become a human again", I said.

"Love--".

"I said no it's fucking stupid Tzuyu".

I got up and left the table.

Jihyos POV

Dining Room

"Well that didnt go well", I said.

"She is just scared and it is kinda a dangerous idea".

I looked at Sha.

"It is but if what is there something more to what those nightmare shows?".

"I don't know...".

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyus POV

Our Bedroom

"Love".

I back hugged her. She ignored me backhug. She's angry at me still. I sighed. Maybe she'll let me tomorrow and won't be as mad at me.