8

June 1st 2017 / 5 days later Thursday

Minas POV

Dining Room

"Morning everyone".

"Come and sit, I made breakfast", Jihyo said.

I sat down and saw Sana looking happier.

"Morning", she said.

"Good morning. How did you sleep?", I asked.

"Alright".

"I'm curious. How did you and Tzuyu meet?".

"We've been going to the same secondary for a while without realising each others' existence. But we met at an event. She was in the spotlight, and everyone stopped to stare at her. That's when I questioned my manager asking who she was, and she came over to me. I froze she was like a goddess, and I'm not even joking. She told me she was my drama and said that we were at the same school. That's how we met".

"You guys didn't say anything after she spoke to you?", jihyo asked.

"No, her manager took her away before I even computed that I was talking to her".

"What happened afterwards then?", sana questioned.

"Well, note's we're being left in on my locker for a while. I thought it was a stalker until I saw her put them in my locker. So I decided to write back to her. I located her locker and figured out her number combination. We communicate like this for about 3 weeks. Till she asked me on a date through the notes. We went on three dates getting to know one another. And on the 3rd we--".

"You kissed", sana said.

"No, we hugged".

"You two really are slow pace but continue", jihyo said.

"You hugged, that's all?".

"Well, maybe a little pecked on my forehead", I said, turing red, remembering it.

"So, did you two get together then?".

"No, her parents didn't like the idea of her having a girlfriend... so I spent 2 weeks trying to get them to let her eventually they did. We did go out on a proper date after that, and she confessed".

"And you kissed lips to lips".

"No, we didn't. I think only 1 month into our dating, we only held hands, peck foreheads, or cheek and hugged. Nothing intimate".

"Have you even seen each other in bare skin?".

"No, but back to the story. After we got together, it was all over the media. And the students in school knew. I'm not that much of well know actor in my school, so they call me a gold digger, and they have always called her mean names since you know she's silent to herself most of the time. And has no friends".

"Zero?".

"Zero, I have two, and their name are Momo and Sakura".

"No friends in school sucks".

"Yeah. But that's the story".

"What about you?", I question.

Jihyo POV

Kitchen

"Oh, I'll tell you the story", sana said.

"I came across hyos Instagram. She didn't have anything posted and only a few followers, but her profile pic was captivating. So I spam her messages using a private account. She thought I was lying about being sana so I told her to FaceTime me and she did. We met up for the first time and I---.

"She kissed me and we had sex".

"Really?".

"Yes", Sana said.

"Your frist time meeting?".

"Yeah".

"How do you get that confidence?", I asked.

"What?".

"To have sex".

"Ah jihyo shoo", Sana said.

"Okay enjoy mina".

Sanas POV

Kitchen

"Before I start didnt you have sex with that girl?".

"What no. I didn't have sex with her. She wanted to but I rejected it and surprisingly she didnt hurt me. I mean yes she kissed me but not sex", she said.

"Do you love your own body?".

"Yes".

"Good. You mustn't be afraid to show Tzuyu your body. I mean when we first all met. Shes careful with her hand placements because she fears if she accidentally touches your boobs or ass you would feel uncomfortable with it. You need to show her your fine with it", I explained.

"Show her me naked?".

"You could do that or guide her hand to those parts assuring her its fine".

"Did you with jihyo?", she asked.

"No I was blunter about it. But I've had many partners. You and Tzuyu not so much".

I started to go on a rant on how to help her.