1

May 10th 2017 / Wednesday

Tzuyus POV

School Hallway

 "Well well if it isn't the ice queen".

"Call me ice queen all you want but my girlfriend will disagree", I said smirking heading towards my love by her locker.

"Morning my sunshine", I said closing her locker.

She smiled looking at me.

"Good morning my puppy", she said pecking my cheek.

"I've brought you a gift", I said.

"Aren't you always coming with gifts to give me?", She asked.

"Well, yes but this is something that I believe will look beautiful on you", I said and brought out my wrapped gift for her.

"You know I love you so much, despite what other students say about us", she said.

"I know you're not a gold digger because they don't know that you're secretly rich", I said.

~ A few minutes later ~

Outside The School

"Where are we heading love?", I asked.

"Secret", She said poking my nose as we got into her limo which everyone believes is mine. 

~ Time Skip ~

Minas POV

Street Market

"Tada", I said smiling.

"A market my love?".

"Were both always having rich things surround us. I've always wanted to try market food", I said clinging to her arm.

"Okay then my love what is the food you wish to have the most?", she asked interwinding our fingers.

"Mandu, kkwabaegi oh and the fish-shaped bread", I said.

"Basically, you want to try a lot of things", she said.

I laughed, nodding.

 "Well let's go and try all these foods", she said taking my hand.

Despite what people say about her, she's the most adorable person I ever met, and I feel like protecting. All because her outside beauty is viewed as intimidating, people assume she's cold and evil. I mean she has straightforward responses and sometimes sounds like a robot, but Korean isn't her first language like me.