7

May 27th 2017 / Saturday

Minas POV

Kitchen

"Minari I found glasses for you to use when you go to Tzuyu", Sana chan said handing me them.

"Thank you".

"What if it's not safe? Like what if you---".

"Sana-chan its fine. Ill bring a mirror just in case it fails to work", I said.

"Okay".

~ A few minutes later ~

Tzuyus Room

"Hey Tzuyu, how are you doing baby?", I asked now seeing her looking at me.

She came towards me but very slowly. She got extremely close to me but didnt attack me. I waited for a few seconds to see if she'd run away from the reflection but she didnt. I moved away from and walked around the room freely sorting it out.

Sanas POV

Control Room

"It's working", I heard jihyo say.

I open my eyes.

"Dose it hurt tzuyu-ah?".

"No, she follows Mina around like a lost puppy".

I looked over at the screen seeing it was.

"She's truly brave jihyo-ah. They both were...", I said.

"It could be why they have such a strong bond despite only dating for a few months. Okay why don't you add this to the information board about them".

I went and done that.

"Jyo do you think Tzuyu-ah needs to eat?", I asked.

"I don't know but we can try".

~ Time Skip ~

Jihyos POV

Living Room

"How's Sana?", Mina asked me as she sat down on the sofa pouring herself a glass of coke.

"She is more energetic but she still feels extremely guilty about Tzuyu's condition in fear we can't save her".

"She did put out something though".

"Like?".

"Food. Will tzuyu eat in that state? What if she dies from starvation or she needs to eat in some other way", I explained.

"That is a good point", she said.

"I mean what if we need to feed her humans... are we really going to go inhumane to save her?".

"I don't want to do that to innocent humans.... but if that's the only way to keep her alive.... what choice do we have till we can bring her back".

"I guess we can get bad people like that group", I said drinking my wine.

"You are right there are bad people out there...".