14

July 27th 2017 / 3 days later Thursday

Jihyos POV

Our Bedroom

"Do you have to go?".

I looked at Sana.

"I think Tzuyus is really onto something princess. I'll be there to help her so she can return back to Mina".

"As much as I fear you becoming one of the monsters and whether a true love kiss really does save you. I can't force you to stop. And you may be right about Tzuyu's idea. There could be something more", she said.

I pulled her to me.

"Princess you know I love how you have so much trust in me. Ill come back to you don't worry", I said and pecked her lip.

She hugged me.

~ A few minutes later ~

Minas POV

Dining Room

"You're letting Jihyo go?".

"I don't want to. I hate the idea of it. But she wants to go and if it's a chance to bring us to the real world then why not. I trust Tzuyus plan. She might be on to something".

"I just... what if they are doing it for nothing? And they get stuck....".

"Your true love kiss saved Tzuyu", she said.

"Alright girls we're off to find an entity", Jihyo said.

I got up from the chair running to Tzuyu.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

"Please don't go", I said.

"Love I will be back I promise. Just stay safe", she said pecking my forehead then they left.

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyus POV

Streets

"You really think this is a good idea?", Jihyo asked.

"Yeah. I know I failed before but I have the will to survive this nightmare. Get back to Mina and discover if our nightmares have more than what we know".

"Mina...".

"I know. Shes really scared and worried I would come back but I have you.  They have nothing to worry about", I said.

She pulled me down.

"There's an entity", She said.

"Okay you ready?", I asked.

"Nervous but yes".

We got up and looked the enity dead in the eyes while holding hands.

"What if we don't get into the same?".

"We must do hopefully", I said.