Ch.5 Rating Game of Training Pecking Order.

Popo : Hi~~~~~~~

Yo, Author here thanks for the increase. I'm guessing it increasing by new style of mine but I still need therapy after that cahoot chapter. If you're still thinking should I add the innocent Asia to the Harem or not. I meant as an Author I would go for yes. But if you want some changes then I would do it. Well I have no images on last chapter due to some 20 images limit.... So I'm just showing it here in this new chapter. I will be needing the rest. And it will take me only 2-3 days of resting. I will rest for awhile. And while doing those rest I would continuous on other chapter needs of renewing the book. On style. And say good bye Lord Popo.

Popo : Bye~~~~~.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Previously
Riser : I have a full set of peerage you are only one.

Riser summoned them and Ivan saw Ni And Li

Ivan : One you say? You go with ladies because of beauty

Ivan : One you say? You go with ladies because of beauty. How unsatisfactory.

Riser : I agree to this man to have a rating game

A white hair with maid outfit. Said

??? : Do you agree both parties to have Rating Game?

Ivan : Excuse me miss.. Mind me asking but who are you. I entered here just to taste some improvement on Akeno's tea.

Grayfia : Oh my name is Grayfia.

Ivan : Nice meeting you.

Riser : We will give you 10 days to train.

Riser 's peerage dissapear. And Ivan was giggling and said .

Ivan : You're going under my orders. Rias do you have somewhere to train.

Rias : Well yes. I send the location.

Ivan : Good~... Now you will learn the Pecking Order.. .. Fuhahahahaha!!!!!