The Rescue of Yasaka and The start of Pecking Order.

Hello Author here... Thanks for 5k.... I'm still updating and creating stories
Let's begin...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Previously

Ivan Saber : Well I can know their names or rather  perceive you out.. Cao Cao , Siegfried , Georg , and lastly useless allies!

They were sort of insulted and wanted to kill them...

Ivan : It seems my other me has some no mannerisms... Oh well...

Gilgamesh : I could help but it seems those mongrels force us in their dimensions...

Ivan : King let me and other me handle this... Lancer install!

A glowed of light was shining and a form was made it was a lancer installed

Ivan Saber : I see you go as well all out very well!

Both different Ivans attack them... And The hero Faction was on losing sides...

Ivan : Get back other me.

Ivan summons the chains of Heavens to capture them all at once

Ivan : if you wish to survive then you shall surrender with no restraints!

The Hero Faction can only stare how many Chains is that? They couldn't dodge many!

Ivan : If you surrender and betray Chaos Brigade then come here then...

Cao Cao : No making humanity stronger is only our goal...

Ivan : Your goal eh... You don't really understand humanity what they strives is to survive and boisterous to laugh at the sky for their achievement.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Now

The girls on Cao Cao team tried to stop him but . Ivan inhales his breath... And started to surprise the others.. Using his Kanshou.

Ivan : Water Breathing, Third Form! :  Flowing Dance!

A flow of water got them strike and they fainted. The Hero Faction was surprised but where was the water coming from...