The Church Duo

Hello Author here. I ended the Season one thing. So Season 2. I have started. Yes Kobakiel.... In coming... So The Chaldea will detect this as an Singularity.... And yes this will be where the plot will head. Of course.... There will be two me. At one Singularity with Different skills set of Ability. I will be adding Fate Harem into it. So Yes. I will be using Gudako Female as the Master.... The other me will be is in class name of Saber. So yes.... This will be also recorded as Singularity or Irregularity. The Chaldea after the lost belt. Ivan will be A lost belt servant. And yes Romani Archman will be alive I know miss Romani after the Goetia. Who miss Romani?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Previously
Those chains was about to hit him but then her sister got in

Ravel : Please Ivan . My brother gives up on this fight.

Ivan : Very well. I shall leave this place...

He dissapear the chains and started walking going to the party. Grayfia annouces the winner.

Grayfia : The winner of this fight is Ivan. Riser lost.

Ivan : Hey Senko we must go home....

Senko : Yeah.

So they left the party and started to go home.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chaldea POV

Chaldea. The ones detect singularities throughout the world but then another Singularity.

Worker : Doctor ! , there is another singularity...

Romani : Oh boy.. What's the country?

Worker : Japan , Kuoh.

Romani : Kuoh? I never heard that place before.

Worker : Doctor the Grail is there

Worker : Doctor the Grail is there. But it seems to be fatal timeline in another universe.

Romani : Fatal, got it. We shall name The Unpredictable Tides of Kuoh.

(Does anyone likes the name of Singularity if so good if not then do another suggestion)

Worker : Yes. The Age of Gods haven't ended.

Everyone was shocked The Age of Gods didnt end?

Romani : What?! So thats the alternative. Okay call Gudako and Mashu. And Ivan(Saber).

Worker : Hai ( Yes).

Gudako POv

Gudako : Hey Ivan?

Ivan(Saber) : Yes Master?

Gudako : Hey you should call me your girlfriend.

She pouted. And Ivan started laughing but then Mashu was running towards and stop.