Showdown in Rating Game , Ivan vs Riser and Senko's date

Hello Author here did you like the preaent I given except for lime and lemon had given me therapy to live. Well I did enjoyyyy. Giving Mr. Popo a laugh. Well anyways, let's start
-----------------------------------------------------------
Previously
Day Ten

The last day Ivan told them to rest the Game will begin in 11pm and start the game..

Ivan : Here's one word : You're all gonna lose.

Rias : But we've train-

Ivan : pecking Order

ORC : Ahhhhhh

And so ORC heads to the circle and Sona give him to watch in his 70 inch plasma widescreen TV.

And the arena was in Kuoh Academy
-----------------------------------------------------------
During day 10

11am : Senko's date

Ivan POV

Ivan was waiting for Senko to change she has told him to have a date with her but Ivan said you got to change into highschool like age of 18 if possible. So she did take the advice and now looking like this.

(Yep

(Yep... Now I can die probably)

Now with a jacket and a hat she always holds her hands with me.

Ivan : So Senko where do you wanna go? Should we have a date. Maybe some mall , eating or anything?

Senko : Well, I was hoping to go clothing store.

Ivan : Sure. ..

And so Senko entered the store Ivan wasn't going there. He isn't a pervert. He had curse in luck. So he stayed quiet.. And So after Senko buying some, they went to eat.

Ivan : So senko do you need anything there to eat?

Senko : Well , I wanted to taste some cold dessert.

Ivan : I see.

Bought some cold dessert and went home. Ivan had remember the Game that Rias and Riser has if they lose then they wasted the effort.

11 : 55pm

Ivan went to accompany them and said those words back at the home he ran quickly home only by 3 minutes

11:58 pm

Ivan was ready to watch how are they going to beat him out of it.. And Two minutes pass.

12 am

Ivan turns on the TV the broadcast in Devil World. Ivan has seen what they can do Now. Spectating them.