Special Chapter 2 : Date A Live

Hello Author here.  10k... Damn... That's good. Anyways, I am continuing the specials. Still continuing it while thinking of a plot in the date... Not on the special but the plot. And Thanks for the vote. It's cool... If I have to improve then I would do it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
No one's POV

Third Day

Ivan was enjoying his time alone in the beach he registered in the hotel but the staff gave him VIP. But He said he has no money...

And the hotel staff full of womens have gave it free and stay long as he likes. And then he head out of the beach and started to wear jacket and shorts. The Ratatoskr are watching him even the Spirits they were blushing. Ivan's presence detection can sense them even they go invisible.

Ivan strip his jacket and started to train in the sand with foot and started practicing his sword skills... His own grief is his own grief.

He started to practice even more. If he could summon someone here to help him it would be fine... But still how does he keeps his work. The Ratatoskr still watching him. And watch what kind of spirit he was. What they see from his mood meter is calm and peace..The Spirits are blushing with his swings.

They read his mind but what came out is he is sitting in a cherry blossoms of peace and tranquility. No destruction or breaking his tranquility.

He is just calm. And then they watch him. Cease all his movements he stood there. He flows like the ocean , sea and bodies of water. He contains his negative feelings of emotion and turns it into positive. But then in the Ratatoskr one had an idea.

Shiori : Hey Kotori. Should we try talking to him he might be bored now.

Some girls wanted him. For themselves but they resolve on sharing him.

Shiori goes down and while Ivan he still closing his eyes due to his calmness and tranquility.

Ivan : Hello Shiori what are you doing here?

Shiori : Well... I was wondering if you know could have a date with me?

Ivan : Hmm.... I guess I could...  But is someone following me right now?

While on Ratatoskr

Kotori : Just say " No!"

On Shiori

shiori : No ones following us...

Ivan : I can be a double edged sword. Shiori and Kotori I know you can hear me on that ship of yours.  I can sense your detection. I have a high skill of detection. It would be  nigh impossible escape from my sight nor hearing. If Shiori lies then I would do something like this....

He kissed Shiori and dominance for tongue. Ivan won for dominance.
A string of saliva got out Ivan tasted it  and Ivan lean to her  closer to her ear and said

Ivan : You are sweet. Like a strawberry or cranberry. Or rather it tastes good like you.

Shiori blushes and started running. And Ivan said

Ivan : Good grief...

Meanwhile Ratatoskr the spirits were jealous. Giving many dark glares... Shiori was blushing...

Ivan went on doing his business. And started fishing on the dock. He stared upon the sea.