Chapter 14

Narrator's POV

Ivan : My majesty?

Cas Gil : I told you... I will be coming along with this card... My ego on this Archer would be nonetheless useless mongrel...

Sirzech : What about the meeting...

Caster Gil : We told already the information... As long we get the two goddess on our side.... And the ones who joined the war shall make sure you planned everything mongrels!

The Side of Red Faction, Ivan has told the information and was passed. Unfortunately, planning have been unfortunate... Ivan and borrowing the Caster Card to Gilgamesh made sure the negotiation are in progress. The War Council on Red Side is planning to take down the other Servants who Ivan met during with Akeno... Caster and Rider. Ivan And Caster Gilgamesh are going to Iraq to make sure negotiation are in good. The Uruk, where the King lives is still there... The Kingdom that was rebuilt. They went to the Airport and goes to Iraq quickly as possible. Ivan and Gilgamesh saw the future country flourish and the Uruk maintained the same old country...

Gilgamesh : It seems my death paved the way to other people... Flourishing and enjoying life! To the fullest! These mongrels really rebuilt the Uruk same way as usual even the Ziggurat!

Ivan : My majesty... It seems we can't go there... I felt a presence coming... I think is...

The presence he detected was going to crash to Ivan....

??? : Get out of the way!

Ivan has no time to get out... Of the way. He cursed in thought

Ivan : ' Aww crap baskets'

And Crash....

??? : Owwww.... Owww....

A girl.... A mysterious one...

Ivan : ....

Ivan seen the hands touching on her breast and close to her face...

Ivan : ' Screw it

Ivan : ' Screw it.... Luck E....'

She blushed...  She looks at me... and said

??? : Pervert Emiya-kun?!

She blushed at me... Ivan was freaking out...

Ivan : Ehhhhh?!

Gilgamesh was laughing at the sight however he had other plans to kill both Rider and Caster.

Ivan : Ishtar?

Rin/Ishtar : Emiya kun?!

The two looks at each other. Ivan have no weapons. After that long meaningless squabble. after a long journey they went to the Kur. Which is... Long way down...

Ivan : This is Kur? An underworld...

Ivan looks around the Goddess of Underworld's Domain. It was cold... Damn cold.... Ivan felt wince mentally... He remember Issei's rampage he had a lot of power to stop him... No... He used up all of it. Until he works with Vali.