Rating Game of Training Pecking Order. Part 2

Hello Author here you had a good time with Mr./Lord Popo... Hehehehe. Hahaha have fun~~~~~ Heres a present.....

Good luck and Bye~~~~~ .... Also play this at your own risk
-

----------------------------------------------------------
Previously
Koneko nonetheless sat beside his brother . He was staring into the stars.

Koneko : So brother why are watching the Stars?

Ivan : Those stars they are disorganized but thats fine. No matter how fate sees it. The stars will aligned but that's not going to be true. You seen upon many people many disorganized. Many didn't.

Koneko was blushing to intertwined her hands with his brother.

Koneko mutters something out of her breath

Koneko : I wish this day just last long forever.

Ivan : What was that Koneko?

Koneko was blushing and stuttering and said

Koneko : Nothing!

Ivan : Well let's head back it should be easy.

And they head back. And Ivan ate some dinner and head back to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
4th Day of Training

Another Day only 5 days left. Ivan started another training with their plan and cooperation.

Ivan : OK. Now then. You will work upon you're teamwork I created these puppets. These Puppets has mana and same with my Two powers only. Is equivalent numbers to you except Asia. 5 v 5. it will be a co operation. It will be using Magic which is Akeno and Rias. Kiba my projection puppet will attack you. And Issei get ready to dodge....

And so everyone split ways and first Battle with Issei vs Ivan (Puppet Projection).

Issei : Can you talk?