The Date of Akeno , Ravel , Sona , Murayama and Katase

Hello! Author here... Yes... I have think of a plot!!! I had a lot to finish... Sorry about that! I am quite desperate for making...
---------------------------------------------------

Ivan's POV

I told them maybe they could take turns... I go for Sona first. My time with her was unlimited. (No bad pun intended). I took her to another place. She has a lot of fun...

Flashback

I waited for her... I choose my clothing well. I wonder if she had some undecided clothes. I thought to myself ' nah , I will wait for her she can take her time ya'

After waiting... She was there... I look at her beauty... She was beautiful... I smiled at her... I can feel few presence but quickly ignored it...

I know the presence Serafall , Akeno , and others except Gilgamesh

I know the presence Serafall , Akeno , and others except Gilgamesh... He was busy drinking wine with his best bud. What I wore was this...

Sona : Sorry I was late

Ivan replies

Ivan : It was fine... I know you will take your time. I know you will try to make sure it was perfect. But nothing is perfect...

Sona replies

Sona : Yeah... So where should we go...

Ivan : Well... Let's go... To the clothes shop...

Ivan and Sona goes to the clothes shop... Ivan and Sona tried some clothes and Bought them and then next was movie... Ivan let her choose due to doesn't want being a jerk... And after watching a movie... They ate at a cafe...

??? : Welcome!

Ivan found a seat and they started ordering... After some ordering Ivan and Sona put a magical barrier...

Ivan : So, Sona san. What sort of dream after all dangerous endeavor ends?

Sona : Well. I wanted was a rating game school for low devils to learn... But some of the old man said it was too much I guess...