Big Three, Big Trouble

Big Three, Big Trouble (sorry for the lame chapter title. I'll change it later)

Mom let out a sigh, running a hand through her hair. "Just be home before your classes start on Monday. No skipping."

"Of course, mom," I replied, forcing a smile. No, I did not want to go home just yet.

She gave a curt nod and waved her hand, mist disappearing as the IM was over.

"Mom's gonna kill me when I get back."

"Well, you shouldn't have ducked when Joey took a swing at you. She wouldn't have to do that then," Natty said.

"Shut up. That's the last time I'm ever gonna shadow-travel in the middle of the day. That guy almost severed my head."

Natty laughed. "Well, maybe you shoulda warned us that you were coming," she retorted. "Could've saved us from worrying about you getting killed in an Ares cabin fight."

"So, what are you doing here anyway?" Natty added as an afterthought.

"Well, geez, I missed you too dear cousin."

"Sarcasm not appreciated, Ash," Natty said. "But really though, why are you here?"

"Is it bad that I came here because if relationship problems?"

"Oh my gods, you and Embry got in a fight?" Andi questioned although it was pretty obvious so I didn't answer.

"You came to us for relationship advice? Umm, excuse me but if you haven't noticed we suck at relationships." Natty pointed at herself and Andi. "I mean, Andi just broke up with the Aphrodite idiot -- no offense, Aphrodite -- and I'm NBSB, No Boyfriend Since Birth."

I let out a low laugh. "At least you admit my love life's better than yours," I teased.

"Let's not make this about us," piped in Andi. "What happened? You're not usually a runner but why now?"

"That's the problem," I said. "Monsters, I can handle fighting. It's what I've been trained to do. It's not some big responsibility for me. Embry doesn't get that. We've trained for years, but he suddenly becomes a werewilf and suddenly those years of training is invalid."

"Well, that sucks."

Natty snorted. "You know what? Dump him!"

I shook my head. "Yeah, no. I actually really do like Embry. Plus, we're fated to be together. You've got the Fates to thank for bringing us together."

"Then we'll just prove to him that you don't need him as a protector," Andi suggested.

"Huh? How?"

"We can come with you to Forks!"

"Great idea," Natty said. "I've always wanted to see where you live. You did say your vampires are back, right?"

It seemed that I was currently the only one with common sense. "Are you guys serious? You do know what could happen if children of the Big Three are put together in a certain area, right?" I questioned. "I don't know about you, but I don't want to attract every monster in Washington."

"Hey, at least if a monster does come for us, you can prove to Embry that you're more than able to fend for yourself," Andi said.

I thought about it for a moment and realized she was right.

"Fine, but I still don't think it's a good idea," I told them.

Natty snorted rather attractively "It's not a good idea 'cause it's a great idea. Now if you excuse me, I will go start packing."

"Well, I gotta go pack, too. You tell Chiron we'll be leaving with you." And with that I was left alone. Stupid cousins leaving without hearing my reply.

I muttered profanities all the way to the Big House.

It wasn't so easy to convince Chiron to let Andi and Natty go to Forks with me. Maybe it was because I agreed that, while they had a point, it was a stupid idea. It actually took Natty begging on her knees for Chiron to give them permission.

So yeah. That's how we ended up at the good ol' pine tree at the exit of Camp Half-Blood.

"Good bye camp!" Natty exclaimed. "See ya when I get back!"

Should've known there was a reason for her to suggest coming with me.

Anyway, we shadow-traveled to Forks and nearly gave my mom a heart attack after just suddenly appearing in the living room as she watched a re-run of Project Runway.

Adding the whole leaving without permission, that pretty much resulted in mom grounding me for a week. Of course, mom was mom and she lifted my punishment just before dinner came around.

Dinner with mom and my two cousins pretty much went like this:

Andi: These are really good Mrs. R. Did you make all of these yourself?

Natty: *cough* Kiss up.

Mom: Yeah.

Natty: Well, at least we know Ash didn't get her cooking skills from you.

Everyone (but me): *laughs*

Me: What do you mean? I'm a great cook.

Me: *is ignored*

Mom: *tells embarrassing story about me*

Everyone (but me): *laughs*

Me: *gets up* I'm going to bed. *is ignored*

Everyone (but me): *continues to laugh*

I headed up to my room. Andi and Natty followed soon after.

"So, when are you gonna introduce us to that boyfriend of yours?" Natty questioned as we got ready for bed. Andi and Natty refused to sleep on the couch downstairs and opted for my bedroom floor. If you asked me, I'd pick the couch but, hey, I'm not the one who's gonna get stepped on in the morning so I'm not complaining.

I shrugged as I plopped down on my very very comfortable bed. "Dunno. When I feel like seeing him again," I said.

"That or he's gonna stop by tomorrow just to see you," Andi piped in.

"I'm still avoiding him," I said. "Plus, we were friends for years before we started dating. He should know better than to push my buttons."

"You got a point there," Andi muttered.

"Of course I do," I said as I sat up. "You guys going to sleep now?"

Andi nodded. She pulled a blanket over her body and laid on the duvet on the floor. Natty did the same and even ordered me to shut the lights.

I got off the bed, feeling like complaining but not, and saw them lying next to each other. I couldn't help the mischievous grin that stretched across my lips.

I've read enough books, watched enough movies, and all that other shizz to know that I should keep my camera ready for the morning. If I wake up early enough I might find the two cuddling and that's like the perfect blackmail.

A/N:

So sorry. this chapter sucked. Like, this might be my least favorite chapter but whatevs. Kinda too lazy to write this (especially at the end part) and I just wanted to get something posted so here.

Comment, vote, follow if you wanna. Also, check out my other fanfics (which are mostly kpop sorry....) and my original fics ( on my other account: @idk3siya )