Part Two - Hellhounds in La Push

INTRODUCTION

I hate being a demigod. Sure, I get cool powers and stuff but I absolutely hate fighting monsters. There's that possibility that I won't survive. And since I'm a child of one of the Big Three, I attract more monsters than most demigods.

My name is Ashley Robinson and I am a seventeen year old daughter of Hades.

I know what you're thinking: He broke the oath! Well, actually, he didn't. I was born two years after the Second Titan War. That means I was born two years AFTER the gods swore never to make an oath like that again.

You know, out of everyone, it's the gods who should know not to try to stop a prophecy. I mean, look at that dude Oedipus. He killed his own dad and married his mom (unknowingly) all because his dad tried to stop the prophecy saying that he'd do what he just did.

So, yeah, stopping prophecies are useless.

Anyway, I didn't think other supernatural creatures existed, so of course I was surprised when I learned the truth about vampires last year. Yes, vampires. Not empousai, but vampires. As in, no mismatched bronze and donkey legs that make me laugh. No, these vampires weren't funny. Unless they go out in the sun.

Before, I thought vamps would burn in the sun. But no. They sparkle. I admit that I laughed out loud when Cullen said that the diamond-like sparkly skin was the skin of a monster.

Apparently, these vamps that I met, they were trying to keep their vampire-ness a secret. The shocked look on Eddie's face when I figured it out. Priceless.

Ok, well, enough about that story. This one's about how I found my one true love with my best friend...