Part Three - Monster Magnet

INTRODUCTION

Okay, so I guess being a demigod isn't all bad. At least I have someone to blame when things go bad.

I'm Ashley Robinson. I'm pretty sure you already know that, though. Ok, I'll just skip the intro.

The Cullens are back, oh and some redhead is after Bella. She has some kind of sparklepire army coming and I offered to help. But Embry, being the overprotective fool he is, doesn't want to let me fight. So, of course, I asked my cousins to help me.

Natalia Howard, daughter of Zeus. The last person to mess with her lost his eyebrows after being hit by lightning. She says it's an accident but the look in her eyes says otherwise.

And then there's Andromeda Jordan, little sister of the most powerful demigod I had ever met. And she's following the footsteps of the famous Percy Jackson. Remember her boyfriend, Jeremiah King, the Aphrodite guy? Well, Andi just found out that he'd been cheating on her with some daughter of Iris. Let's just say that those two idiots are now completely terrified of water. Natty even told me that those two haven't taken a shower for days. I mean, what the Hades did Andi do?

With the help of these two, I'm pretty sure I can convince Embry that I don't always need him to protect me. Actually, make that, I don't need him to protect me, at all. I can handle myself, thank you very much. I mean, I have survived seventeen years of being a monster magnet.

A/N:

Hi guys. I'm sorry I won't be posting the first chapter yet. I haven't gotten to write it yet bc vacation and just recently my cousin passed away just before the new year. It might be a while until the next update.

Anyway, Happy New Year!