Chapter 7

"Why are we here?" The squirrel-cheeked boy asked, huffing

"Changbin Hyung gave in. He may not have given Felix her number, but he told him where he can ask for her number instead." Hyunjin answered, looking at the smiling boy.

"Guys, leave the lovestruck boy alone. This must be his first time." I playfully rolled my eyes.

The three of us stared boringly at the young CEO who had his small hands pressed against the glass of a cat cafe near Haven.

"She's so beautiful..." Felix suddenly blurted out softly.

"Okay, you should stop. You're being creepy." Hyunjin shook the youngest's shoulders.

"Okay, I want to talk to her first." The youngest took his hands off the glass and tightened his already tightened tie. He walked up to the door and put his hand on the metal handle but retracted it after a few seconds. "I can't."

"What do you mean?!" Jisung took hold of Felix's shoulders. "Listen, we need to look for models and hire cameramen. Standing in front of a cat cafe is not going to make us any more productive, you know!" Jisung shook the CEO's shoulders with his voice raised by a note.

"I-I can't just walk in and ask for her number!" Felix answered in the same tone Jisung used on him.

"Then you don't!"

"Jisung?" A head popped out from the glass door, which silenced the arguing two.

"Jiseon?" Jisung said in a questioning tone.

She opened the door and went out of the cafe. "Who would've thought that my brother would visit me during work hours." She remarked, crossing her arms.

"This isn't what it looks like." Jisung released his hands from Felix's shoulders.

"That's what he said." She said, rolling her eyes. Jiseon put her arms down and outstretched it to the three of us. "I'm Han Jiseon, Jisung's twin sister."

"Greetings, I'm Lee Felix." Felix shook her hand.

"I'm Kim Y/n." I shook her hand after Felix released it.

"Hwang Hyunjin." The tallest was the last to shake her hand. A sudden squeak came out of Hyunjin as I saw her hand wrap itself tightly around the boy's hand.

Her bored eyes left Hyunjin and faced the rest of us. "Pleasure to meet... most of you. Anyway, what brings you here to my workplace?" She faced her brother.

"Someone wanted to spy on his crush working." Jisung bitterly spat.

"Oh! You should've said so. Come in and get something to eat, Jisung will pay on your behalf." She opened the door for everyone to go inside.

"Hey! I'm telling mother!"

"Mother told us to be nice to colleagues, brother." She said as she closed the door after everyone. Once everyone was inside the cool room, she made her way to the kitchen behind the counter where another girl was.