Chapter 9

"You were sent here by

"You were sent here by...?"

"Lee Minho."

"You are?"

"Han Jisung, temporarily working as the secretary's assistant." He bowed. Once he stood up straight, "Don't pretend like we don't know each other, Seungmin." he said.

He sighed in agreement. "Why did he send you here on a Saturday?"

"You set the meeting date to today...?"

"No? October 17 is on a Thursday." Seungmin argued.

"October 17 is a Saturday." Jisung told him with a 'duh' tone.

He checked his phone calendar and his eyes widened. "Oh." He cleared his throat, embarrassed. "My calendar was set to the year 2019. Anyway, you are already here and Ms. Huang is waiting inside the meeting room. We might as well get on with this."

"Seungmin!" A female voice shouted from inside the room.

"Excuse me for a moment, Jisung." He said and went into the room.

"I'm not modeling for some open-air fashion show." Jisung heard the female voice say from inside.

"But Ria, this is an opportunity for more success. Minho's brand is very famous and this can boost your popularity!"

"Seungmin, I have a lot of things to do. I'm jam packed and still waiting for that acting contract."

"Why don't you try talking this out with the secretary's assistant. He already came all the way here."

"Why can't the boss make his way over here instead of sending his staff for a professional meeting?"

Jisung heard a sigh. "Please, just... talk to him?"

He heard a huff. "Fine."

Seungmin's head peeked out of the door. "You can come in."

Jisung walked in the room to be met by a gorgeous woman. She looked sophisticated and elegant, yet young and a little cold.

He bowed in respect. "Good morning, I'm Han Jisung from Lee & Co."

The model looked a little taken aback with Jisung's appearance in the room, shocked and flustered.

"Ria?" Seungmin piped, tilting his head forward to get her attention.

She cleared her throat. "Huang Ria."

"I wasn't meaning to eavesdrop, but I overheard—"

"My apologies if we were loud, but Ria and I would like to talk about this with you before deciding." Seungmin politely said.

"But—"

"Please lay out the details." Seungmin sat beside Ria.

Jisung mentally sighed. "There's going to be a fashion show held on the premises of Haven in December, which date is still to be determined. We were hoping that Ms. Huang would be happy to model for us on that night. There will be a few meeting sessions with the designers, for measurements, and a few run throughs on the runway. That of course, is only if Ms. Huang will be joining us."