Chapter 10

"Minho Hyung! Are you okay?!" Jisung asked as he reached him

"Minho Hyung! Are you okay?!" Jisung asked as he reached him. He nodded in reply and got up from the floor, dusting his pants.

The two girls helped the fallen girl up a few seconds before Minho got up. He recognized Jisung's sister, Jiseon, but the other new face made him confused. His eyes darted to his right to see two unfamiliar girls and an all too familiar boy.

"Frosty!" Jiseon chimed, going up to Minho for a hug. The said boy looked horrified and backed away a little. To his dismay, she engulfed him in a tight hug, almost squeezing the life out of him. "It's been so long since I've seen you!"

"Ji-Jiseon!" He squeaked. "C-can't br-breathe!"

"Jiseon knows Minho?" I asked Eunmi, who was beside me.

"Any good friend of her brother's is her friend too." Was all she said.

"Minho hyung..." Minho heard, so he turned to look at the person who called him.

"Seungmin..." He glowered at the youngest boy there.

"Minnie, what's happening? Why is he looking at you like that?" The girl with her arm around his own asked with a little worry.

"It's nothing, Bubs." Seungmin softly patted her head, his hand moving down her hair and going back up to where it was before in a repeated motion.

"Nice to see you again, Lix!" She greeted him, and she turned to the tallest boy, her eyes narrowing. "You too, Hyunjin." And he just replied by rolling his eyes.

My eyes pulled itself to a specific woman who was standing with the other two unfamiliar people. She looked awfully familiar and when my eyes stayed glued on her, it clicked. The cap, the mask; a disguise because she's a celebrity.

I gasped and my mind blanked out. I finally was able to meet my idol in person. But what is she doing here? Moreover, with Jisung. Just a few days ago he didn't even know she existed.

This is a little unexpected... Jiseon, Eunmi and I bumping into Hyunjin, Felix and Minho, along with Jisung, Ria and two other people at the same time. It makes our scenario a little awkward.

I could see Ria looking away from everyone, having her eyes on something else. Felix was trying to play it cool in front of Eunmi, holding the back of his neck with eyes elsewhere. Hyunjin was staring at Jiseon who was excitedly talking to Minho while Jisung lightly scolded her for hugging him. The other two whom I do not know looked like they were in their own world. And Eunmi had her bags clasped in her hands tightly as she intently looked at the floor. She seemed tense, most likely at the amount of people who surrounded her.

I pulled her closer to me and she turned her head to face me. I gave her a warm smile, so she knows she will be alright. Right then, I felt her relax a bit.

"Guys and girls, this is Ria—"

"You mean the Huang Ria?!" Hyunjin's mouth opened wide, his jaw metaphorically hitting the floor. The said girl looked at him for a split second but then looked back at where she was looking earlier.