Pyro x Reader: spooky pancakes

It was officially Halloween night, and what the team decided to do was to celebrate was to throw a costume party after beating the shit out of Merasmus. You decided to join in dressed in your victini wuzzy that Pyro gifted you for your birthday, Pyro was Charmander, Medic was a mad scientist with Heavy being Franken stine, Soldier was a poorly made robot, Scout as a chicken, Demoman as a werewolf, and emgi as a bee.

Chattering filled the room next to the kitchen as you, and Engi were assigned cooking pancakes for everyone. As you finished up the last batch of pancakes for Pyro you thought of making it special for him by adding powder sugar, and whip cream, but you were cut off by pyro lifting his mask slightly to grab the apple pancake off the frying pan as if he knew it was done. "Oh, he's hungry" Engi addressed "Oh I guess he wants more than" Replying well thinking 'damn that's fucking cute'.

*skip*

*Brought to you by pyro pancakes*

After 20 minutes you proudly place the final pancake on top of the other 39 pancakes well adding a dash of powder sugar with whip cream as the finishing topping to complete the tower of pancakes made for the best boi Pyro. Not gonna lie it was hard to carry all 40 pancakes on one plate, but in the end, it was worth it to see pyro happy.

You slammed the plate of pancakes on the table as the recruits stared in shock as a tower of pancakes looks down at them with its glory. "The Bloody hell is that," the sniper said in shock "pancakes for pyro" you receive a glare from everyone except heavy to is in the corner from knowing what will happen if anyone dared to touch the tower of pancakes

Spy being the dumbass that he is walks to the pancakes snorting "oh please, pyro won't be able to eat all of THAT" spy points at the tower of pancakes "the least you could do is share some, pyro probably won't mind sharing some pancakes" as spy swipes his finger against the whipped cream, pyro walks getting up in spies face glaring at spy through the gas mask you faintly hear pyro muffled "did you touch my pancake...?" at that moment spy knew he fucked up, let alone having nowhere, he makes a to disappear with the cloak well staring at you and pyro in fear. The moment he faded away you and pyro grabbed frying pans proceeding to kill the spy with it, the other recruits just stood there knowing it was soon to happen at some point, medic knows that if he revived spy he will most likely end up dead again in a minute, so he didn't even bother, just happily watches spy get beat up, medic decides to make this night more enjoyable for himself, taking out the accordion casually playing it happily.

As the night continues, you and pyro enjoyed the pancakes together, outside in the cool night under the moon.